Untitled Part 2

its been for 4 days now that changbin had to live with this psychopath of a guy, han jisung. safe to say that the older was absolutely miserable, jisung was so mentally draining; he'd be happy, then he'd spiral into a terrifying fit of rage that changbin would try his best not to awaken, though jisung would literally randomly get pissed for no reason. 

a part of the older felt sympathy, as jisung was clearly very mentally challenged. he didn't know whether he was just born like that, or if some sort of trauma caused his psychotic behaviour, and everytime he would ask the younger boy, he would never get a clear answer, and it frustrated him. but oh well.

it was dark outside, definitely way past midnight, though changbin didn't bother to check the time, and he was sat up in bed next to a sleeping jisung. changbin sighed and averted his gaze to the resting boy. jisung looked pretty cute, actually. his cheek squished against the pillow, brows furrowed as soft breaths escaped his lips. the older smirked, amused. jisung is definitely adorable, when he isn't screaming at changbin, or threatening his life with a knife. the brown-haired male just watched the younger, as his chest rised and fell. he looked so peaceful. changbin hesitated before carefully inching his hand towards jisungs recently bleached blonde hair. he ran his hand through the golden locks, smiling softly as jisung shifted slightly, burying his face in his pillow. then, out of nowhere, a whine broke the silence in the dark room. it came from the younger, who shifted again, with that another whimper falling out from his pretty lips.

at that moment, heat slowly built up in changbins stomach. jisung continued to whimper and move every few seconds, this turning on the older even more. fuck- he was achingly hard. he mentally cursed himself for that, its obvious jisung was having a nightmare yet here the older is, getting turned on by his sounds rather than helping him. however, jisung wasn't exactly the most caring with changbins satisfication or comfort either. why should changbin be?

he shoved his hand into his trousers and into his underwear, then took his cock into his hand, already shivering at the sensation from just being held. he teased his head, thumbing at the slit already leaking precum. changbins breath hitched as he smeared the precum all over his cock to use as lube, fuck it felt so good. he pumped himself at a fast pace, eager to cum. jisungs occasional soft whines drove him insane and soon enough, he was coming all over his palm, back arching. but he wasn't done yet. 

he sat up more comfortably, spreading his legs and lowering his trousers and underwear to his ankles. he collected as much of his cum as he could on his fingers, then teased his hole with them. as changbin got more impatient, he shoved two fingers in at once, biting his lip. he fingered himself at a fast pace, adding one more finger in, his back arching as he pleasured himself. he couldn't help the squelching noises resonating in the room, just hoping that it wouldn't wake the sleeping blonde up, who was still suffering in his dream and letting out soft whimpers which excited changbin even more. changbin stifled a cry as his fingers hit his prostate. he rubbed at it, thighs jolting and shaking in pleasure. he then used his other hand to jack himself off, and the pleasure was so good, so fucking good and also jisungs cute sounds and-- fuck-

 changbin came all over himself, back arching, eyes fluttering shut in pure pleasure. all to the thought of the sleeping boy next to him.

 he sat there for a while trying to compose himself, before creeping into the bathroom to clean himself. when he came back, he saw that the younger was sleeping peacefully again. he smiled softly at that, then got into bed and fell asleep as well.