Untitled Part 21

''that stupid asshole,'' jisung muttered to himself with a smirk, looking seungmins house up and down, ''trying to steal my boy.''

he fiddled with the picklock in his grasp as he made his way over to seungmins door, trying to act as nonchalant as possible to not raise any suspicions, although the streets were completely empty.

entering seungmins house was easier than jisung had anticipated-- i mean, you would've thought that a gang leader who is bound to have quite a few rivals would have a much more secured house, however just a simple picklock let jisung inside. seungmins house did have a door chain, but foolishly seungmin wasn't careful enough to lock that.

what an idiot.

jisung stood frozen, scanning around the area with his eyes, alert of any sounds or movement.

so far, so good, no seungmin. nimbly, he made his way around the house, peeking in every room. he then reached what he assumed to be the bathroom-- inside, he could hear the pitter patter of water hitting the shower floor. this was either seungmin or changbin. a soft humming then confirmed that it was indeed seungmin, and that jisung could roam freely as long as seungmin stayed in the shower. 

the blonde grinned to himself-- all of this was so much simpler and faster than he expected it to be. now, he just needs to find changbin.

the door of the next room he came across was slightly open. this sent interest and curiosity souring through jisungs head, and he carefully pushed the door to reveal more of the room.

jisungs heart skipped a beat, warmth spreading in his body to see changbin, his beloved, fast asleep, comfortably curled up on the bed.

jisung smiled, pupils expanding.

he cautiously crept over to the bed, occasionally turning his head to check if seungmin was there.

he cooed as he got a closer view of changbin, with his cheek squashed up against the pillow, he looked adorable!

jisung figured that it'd be better if he didn't awake changbin yet-- it might cause a scene and seungmin might hear it; he'd rather not risk that.

so, he carefully picked changbin up, and carried him to his car, closing the door to seungmins house behind him as if nothing had happened.

the drive home was quiet- strangely enough, changbin didn't awake. not until they came home.

as jisung lay changbin down on his bed, changbin slowly stirred awake. at first, he looked around, confused. 

''se-seungmin?..'' he groaned out, voice weak from sleep.

''changbin!'' jisung squealed, filled to the brim with joy as he launched himself onto the older, embracing him and roughly nuzzling him.

''i missed you-- i missed you so bad,'' he wailed, loudly inhaling changbins scent.

the latter on the other hand was horrified, frozen and too stunned to speak.

''you're safe now, i won't let him get you again, i won't!'' jisung cried out, holding changbin tighter, pressing himself harder against changbins body almost as if he wanted to go through him.

''fuck,'' the blonde whined, chest heaving as he pushed changbin down onto the bed, throwing himself atop of the older boy, clinging onto him as if he were his lifeblood.

''my--my god-- no!'' changbin bleated, terror-sickened.

jisung mewled as he tightly clenched the smaller boys body with his own, nosing at the crook of his neck.

jisung then sat up on top of changbin, and began to shower his face with kisses, earning soft whines from the brown haired boy.

''i love you-- i love you so much.'' jisung whimpered desperately in between kisses.

''you're mine.''