Untitled Part 31

five weeks.

five weeks since seungmin has last seen changbin.

changbin, his boyfriend, his soulmate, is gone; gone without a trace.

the ambiguous cause of changbins sudden disappearance constantly perplexed seungmin- did changbin not want to be with him? so much so that he left seungmin whilst his attention wasn't on him?

the thought of changbin willingly abandoning him tugged at seungmins heart strings, giving rise to a heavy pain in his chest as tears once more prickled at his eyes.

seungmin pathetically buried his face in his wet pillow, body shaking as he sobbed like a child.

his voice sounded in a sorrowful chanting of changbins name, almost like if he said his boyfriends name enough, he'd return.

days after days of lamentation, and seungmins grief never lessened, in fact it grew and grew. it grew to the point that seungmin wasn't sure if he could go on any longer, however the idea of changbin being out there encouraged him to try and stay strong. he would live for changbin. he would find changbin, he wouldn't give up; that was a phrase he had been repeating to himself for over a month now, each time he had failed to locate his boyfriend.

soon enough, seungmins tears stopped, however the sadness still lingered in his heart. shakily, he got off of his bed, running a hand through his unkept black hair.

ever since changbin vanished, seungmin found it hard to care for himself. the usually silky, fluffy black hair he had was now dull and messy. his characteristic smoky eye makeup he didn't bother with. now, instead of the eye-catching eyeliner he liked to wear, the only noticeable thing about his eyes were the dark shadows underneath them and the red tint to his eye whites.

safe to say, seungmin was depressed without changbin. it didn't help that he had lost two of his closest friends, hyunjin and minho, too, because now he had no one to reach out to. all he could do is cry it out, all alone.

miserably, seungmin walked to the bathroom. he frowned as he looked at himself in the mirror. what has he become? turning on the tap, seungmin sighed and began to brush his teeth.

he'd try to find changbin again today.

-

after he got ready, seungmin stepped outside, immediately shivering at the cold breeze hitting his body. with a sigh, he took in the fresh air, closing his eyes. for the first time in a while, he slightly relaxed, enjoying the not-too-cold yet not-too-warm weather.

he then snapped out of it, reminding himself that he had to find changbin. or.. at least try.

despairingly, seungmin wandered everywhere. he walked past a few shops, peering into them, he walked past a few alleyways, yet no changbin anywhere- but what did he expect? changbin wouldn't be just out and about, he was daft to not realise that before. the hands in his pockets clenched together, as seungmin attempted to keep his cool.

he ended up sitting down on a bench at a nearby park- the park he hadn't visited in oh so long. the last time he had strolled through this park, he was still on friendly terms with jisung. quietly, seungmin admired the pretty pink leaves of the trees, watching some occasionally drop and get taken away by the wind. he softly smiled at the sight, a warm feeling growing in his chest; he remembered changbin saying that he loved blossom trees, and now that seungmin was surrounded by them, all the happy memories flooded back in. oh, how he loved changbin. seungmin could feel his body heat up despite the cool climate, and he knew he was for sure blushing, but he didn't care. god, he adored changbin. he wished changbin was here.