Untitled Part 6

after all this care, love and affection jisung has been giving to changbin, nothing prepared the older for the storm today. the storm being han jisung.

changbin was casually headed downstairs, having awoken a few minutes ago to jisungs spot in the bed empty. his brown hair was dishevelled and his cheeks slightly puffy, yet he hadn't bothered to take care of that just yet- he wanted to find jisung first. he wanted the youngers love. 

he was disappointed when he came downstairs to the kitchen and living room also empty.

''jisung?'' he called out, though that was stupid since the house was small and mostly empty, giving the younger really limited-- in fact, no hiding spots. if he couldn't see him, he was obviously not at home. 

changbin sighed. maybe he'd just go back to sleep, there wasn't really anything other to do if he couldn't spend time with jisung. he whined in complaint as he tiredly made his way upstairs, before collapsing back in bed, sprawling out and trying to get comfortable again, before drifting off to sleep once more.

-

changbin awoke again, with a throbbing headache, face screwing up from the dull pain. he wanted to move his hand up, so he could detect what exactly had caused this pain, however he was startled to find that all of his limbs were immobilized with something tight, which he presumed was a rope. he couldn't see shit, he was engulfed by complete darkness and it sent even more fear rushing through his veins. what the fuck?

''jisung?!''  he squeaked out, more dread pooling in his belly. ''where-- where am i?''

suddenly, the lights switched on, a warm, bright yellow, almost orange colour illuminating the cold room. changbin groaned in distaste as he blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light.

tears formed in his eyes as he caught site of the younger, fondling with something, back turned to him. changbin scratched at the padded armrests of the chair he was tied to, fury, betrayal and fear clawing at him. then, the blonde turned to face him. his eyes dark and evil, something changbin thought he'd never see again. for the first time in a few days, where jisung had earnt his trust and love, changbin felt terrified at the thought of being with the younger boy right now.

''you're fucking mine,'' jisung spat, toxic and sharp. changbin writhed, letting out a sob.

his eyes widened in alarm as jisung pulled out a knife- that's what he was fidgeting with.. sick fuck was probably sharpening it or something. next, the younger grabbed a fistful of changbins hair and forced his head up to face the ceiling, exposing his neck. changbin flinched as jisung pressed the cold metal against his throat, letting out a loud whimper.

he waited, acceptive of his demise, but jisung still hadn't pressed the knife deep enough to break through his skin.

''you know, i thought we were on good terms.. i really did,''

''well fuck-- are you gonna do it then?!'' changbin breathed out, voice raspy.

''what, kill you?'' jisung laughed, ''oh baby,''  he tutted, ''i could never.. i love you too much. this.. is just a punishment. to teach you a lesson.''

changbin furrowed his brows, confused. ''lesson?? by-- by-fuck-- tying me up?! threatening me with a knife?? what's wrong with you? you fucking psychopath.'' he was furious.

jisung cried out, knife dropping to the dirty tiled floor, and he landed a punch straight at changbins face, silencing the older who's face screwed up in pain, lip bleeding from the impact of the punch. ''enough! fuck, changbin.. why do you do this to me..'' breathy whimpers escaped jisungs mouth as he buried his face in the crook of the brown-haired boys neck.

changbin decided to stay silent, only glaring at jisung as the younger boy gained composure once more, disgust and hatred clouding his dark brown irises. fuck, he hated jisung so much.

jisung picked the knife back up, and hurriedly rolled changbins dirty white shirt up, exposing his stomach. jisung smiled, eyes darting back to the olders face. eyes filled with the love and care changbin had gotten so used to up until now. the brown-haired boy felt sick to his stomach at jisungs gentle expression, knowing that it just masked the evil inside of him. he wouldn't let jisung give him a false sense of security again, he wouldn't fall for it. no way. he flinched, his stomach tensing as jisungs fingers delicately caressed it.

''beautiful boy, all mine.'' jisung moaned.

changbin felt revolted, seriously, what's wrong with this dude?

''and i'll make sure everyone knows that.'' the blonde hissed bitterly. changbin could feel the freezing tip of the knife poke at his stomach, and once again the disquietude pooled in his stomach, anxiety racing through his veins and he swore he could hear the pounding of his heart.

''h-how?'' changbin squeaked, then a surge of pain ran through his entire body, mainly his stomach. a ghastly shriek resonated through the room, echoing as jisung carved the knife into changbins skin, blood running down the smaller boys body and beginning to pool at the floor.

''like this,'' jisung growled evilly, continuing to hack his knife at changbins stomach, mercilessly. 

jisungs cuts grew deeper. ''fuck--'' the blonde whimpered harshly, ''you got me so mad, binnie.''

the older just watched mortified as jisungs body shuddered, what the fuck, was he getting off from this or something? all the whimpers, moans. changbin felt like he'd throw up.

''cheating on me like that.. though it was just a dream, god..  you might also be wondering where i went this morning.. well, i tried going on a walk.. cool my nerves, y'know.. but it didn't work.'' jisung croaked, ''shit, got me so angry.''  the sudden raise in voice from the younger made changbin flinch. 

so the reason for this was because he had a bad dream?? what the fuck. changbin could feel his dinner coming back up.

his body spasmed in pain, he just wanted this to be over, fuck, was jisung done yet?

the pain was overwhelming, the sight of the blood, the dull throbbing in his head caused the brown-haired boy to feel lightheaded.

.

jisung could feel the boy go limp, and he dropped the knife, taking a few steps away so he could register what had happened. his changbinnie had fainted.. oh gosh, jisung stared at the deep red blood, still escaping his beautiful boys cuts, cuts that had come from jisung. a distressed shrill evoked from jisungs lips. what have you done? he used the knife to cut the ropes restraining changbins hands and legs, vision blurry from the tears. he then tried to clean up, trying his best to stop the bleeding so that the older wouldn't lose anymore blood. however, he was in fact proud of how beautifully he had marked up the smaller boy, with messily carved writing that would definitely show anyone who dared touch changbin that he already had an owner. 

he loved changbin, he really did. he just had to teach him this lesson.

changbin should know not to make him mad.

not to cheat.