8

upon seeing jisungs incensed expression, changbin knew he fucked up thoroughly.

''you dirty fucking whore.'' jisung sneered, leaving changbin in silent shock at the ignominious name he had for the first time heard the younger use.

''i bet you had fun with him up there--'' the blonde continued, voice venomous and enraged, ''you cheating piece of shit.''

out of nowhere, confidence rushed through changbins body, as he spoke without a second thought.

''he fucks way better than you!'' the older spat back, causing jisungs eye to twitch.

''fuck, he was so much hotter and kinder than you-- i haven't came so good in age---'' the air was knocked out of changbins lungs as jisung brutally shoved him against the wall. the olders boldness quickly diminished, a broken whimper sounding from his mouth as jisung smashed their lips together in a rough kiss.

as jisung broke the kiss for air, his face still remained super close with changbins as he growled, ''i'll show you-- you'll take all that back, you fucking slut.''

tears pricked at changbins eyes at the name, quickly starting to stream down his cheeks. jisungs guise softened at this, hands cupping the brown-haired boys cheeks, wiping the tears with his thumbs. the taller gave changbin a final gentle kiss on the lips, before his eyes darkened again, almost as if he remembered again that he was meant to be pissed at the older.

changbins heart pounded as the blonde grabbed a fistful of his hair, then roughly dragging him upstairs. 

jisung threw changbin on the mattress, immediately unclothing him, changbin whimpering at the ungentle treatment. the younger then hurriedly got rid of his apparel as well, before forcing changbins legs open and settling between them. he was rock hard, already dripping with precum, and the sight slightly stirred arousal in changbins belly. the older couldn't lie, jisung was hot, and had a really nice form, with a well-toned stomach. not as muscular as chan was, however it was still quite impressive. changbin raised his legs to his chest, closing them as he snapped back to reality, the feeling of disgust and fear rushing through him once more.

however jisung growled and roughly spread them once more, way more than changbin was comfortable with, the older crying out in pain.

''fuck, i bet you're still loose and wet from when you got into chans pants. i can't wait to fuck you-- way better than him.'' jisung hissed bitterly, pushing himself inside changbin with no warning.

changbin yowled, thighs shaking as jisung released a loud moan. ''fuck!''  the younger pressed his body against changbins, nuzzling against his neck as he rolled his hips.

compared to the first time jisung fucked him, changbin hated himself for this, but it felt so good. jisung thrust harder, soft, pleasured ah's falling from his mouth.

changbin threw his arms around the youngers shoulders, bathing in his warmth as he snapped his hips at a now different angle, this angle hitting changbins prostate spot-on.

the smaller boy let out a jarring moan, fingernails scratching harshly at jisungs back as the boy sped up in pace, giving them both even more pleasure.

jisung bit at changbins collarbone, inhaling sharply at the pain in his back.

''mmmh-- binnie, you'll be the death of me,'' jisung breathed out, his voice whiney and high as he pounded sharp and fast into the olders ass.

moans and whimpers resonated in the room as the two reached their highs, changbins body jolting and spasming through it as he cried out, releasing all over his and jisungs stomachs, the younger also cumming inside the smaller boy with a whine.

chest-to-chest, the boys lay together, jisung panting atop of changbin. their hearts paced together as they relaxed from their highs, before jisung pulled out and disappeared for a bit, returning to help changbin clean up.

once they were clothed again, jisung inched over to changbin, and pulled him in for a delicate kiss, one of his hands rubbing at the olders shoulder whilst the other hand soothed his light-brown hair. changbin hesitated, but kissed back, embracing jisung in a warm hug.

they pulled apart, changbin softly smiling at the subtle blush on jisungs cheeks, his eyes sparkly.

the blonde grinned, ''so, way better than him, huh?''