𝟎𝟕 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄 - 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

3 X 0 7     OUT OF THE EASY

𝙺𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚂 '𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I sat against the edge of the bed with a glass full of bourbon while Aurora leant close from the top of the bed, I wasn't particularly in the mood after the small conversation I'd just had with Luci and was in no wish of talking with Aurora for the time being.

"Who was your little brunette friend?" Aurora whispered.

"No one you need to worry yourself over", I replied bluntly.

"Is she the one everyone's talking about?" She questioned before chuckling, "they call her the devil".

"She is", I replied.

"That's ludicrous, the devil does not exist, my love", Aurora chuckled.

"Oh, she does", I replied, staring into the distance, trying to locate my mind onto something else.

"Niklaus"

Elijah's voice bellowed through the compound, I rolled my eyes before standing up. Finishing off the drink and heading to wherever the noise came from.

"You shout loud enough to wake up the dead", I sarcastically said but it was clear he was in no laughing matter.

"Can't pick up your phone? Your sister's missing", Elijah asked.

"Well", a female voice sang, "she's not exactly missing. And as long as everyone behaves themselves, you can trust me to tell you where she is".

Aurora stood by my side, looking down to Elijah with a smirk.

"Hello, Elijah", she sighed.

"Give me my sister, or perhaps I could pay a little visit to your brother, Tristan", Elijah shrugged.

"Elijah, please. Aurora and I have come to an agreement", I said, turning to Aurora.

"Yes, Nik and I find that now your vile act of compulsion has been revealed, there's really no reason why we can't pick up where we left off a thousand years ago", Aurora clung to my arm.

"Go on, love. I need to have a word with my brother", I told her, watching as she smiled and walked away.

--

"Am I to assume you've gone completely mad?" Elijah asked, rage in his voice.

"You see madness. I see method", I shrugged, handing Elijah a glass of bourbon while I held my own.

"And that method would be what, Niklaus? To fornicate with the she - devil who took our sister?" Elijah asked, "and while we're on the subject of devils perhaps it's well within Lucifer's right to know what's going on here".

"Luci already knows", I said, looking down.

"What do you mean, where is she?" Elijah asked.

"She's not here. She came round a few hours ago, she had cuts all over her and a bloody nose. She saw Aroura and left quickly. I haven't seen her since", I explained.

"What do you mean she had cuts all over her.  What happened?" Elijah asked.

"I don't know. She left before I could ask", I replied, impatience building up.

"Well, if she's not here, and she's not with the others. Then where is she?" Elijah asked.

--

𝙻𝚄𝙲𝙸 '𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅