𝟎𝟏 | 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒

3 x 0 1     THE NEXT MILLENNIUM

Earth. The smell of green and the breeze of blue. Being God, but also the devil, had changed my perspective on everything. Including this big ball of humanity. It held so much love, yet so much regret, hence why hell was still a thing.

Don't get me wrong, I could of demolished hell if I really wanted. But then where would all the bad guys go when they met their end?

Speaking of bad guys, I was under the impression the Mikaelsons needed my help. Meaning I leaped at the chance and decided I needed to see New Orleans for myself after three years. Besides, I ought to pay someone a visit since out goodbyes weren't exactly set straight.

Police sirens and red and blue lights flickered the area. The night sky was filled with those two colours for hours as the police tried to figure out why someone would draw a smile on an innocent person and pin them to a pole in a bloody state for any daft human to find.

Not even I could figure it out, I only knew that this was the start of someone's demise. Being God meant you could find out more things with less information, however, sometimes it wasn't the case. Like now, I didn't get no information from this crime scene, I didn't know who it linked to and I had no idea how to prevent it. This was some deep shit.

"Luci?" A voice called from behind me. Turning around, I was faced with the same blonde woman I remembered like it was yesterday.

"Camille", I smiled, my voice brighter than before.

"My God, it's been like three years?" She questioned, I chuckled, trying not to take the pun seriously.

"Yeah, it has", I replied.

"Where did you go? And what happened to your hair? Not that it's a bad thing, it looks amazing", Cami rambled on, looking at my hair while stroking it for a moment. It was true, my hair did look different, not only had it grown out but it was also now a dark brown, which was very different from my usual short blonde.

 "I went on a vacation for a while, and I just needed a change", I answered, smiling while doing so.

"Really? How come you're here, do you know him?" Cami asked, looking over to the dead body still hung from the pole.

"No, I don't. I just thought I'd help out on this case, I got a degree in criminology while I was on vacation, and I figured you could use some help", I replied, her eyes widened as I spoke about my degree, which wasn't the truth but she didn't have to know. God could do as good a job as someone with a degree in criminology, if not better, so it wasn't entirely a lie.

"You got a degree in criminology? That's great, we sure could use the help on this case, it seems we're low on investigators so the more help the merrier. Also, I have to ask, does Klaus know you're back yet?" She asked, seeming concerned slightly as she mentioned Klaus.