Sports festival and momo sadness and sharingan

It was time for the sports festival and everyone was geeked about it Izuku and his harem was definitely ready for the sports festival as they all went Izuku seem his past life walking to him.

Izuku: what do y'all want?

Izumi: a deal

Izuku: and what will that be exactly?

Katsumi: that if we win you come back home be a sex- um house husband and leave these whores.

Izuku: yea no not happening.

Katuski: you just scared you damn deku.

Izuku: you don't understand do you you people are just light work to me I can easily win without trying. But since you want to talk so much shit I take you on but I'll say this if I win y'all leave me alone and never come back with those idiotic people who branded me because of a lie that was cause.

Katsumi: but ichan me and shoka had nothing to do with that.

Lily: are you sure about that(have her sharingan out seeing that if she's lying or not)

Katsumi: yes I am sure* looks at her sharigan like an idiot* no I'm just saying that so izuku can stop being a hero and be a house Huns and to me shoka and Izumi bitch ass.

Izuku and the rest started laughing at the last part and Izumi started to cry but was happy that she was in on having Izuku as a house husband.

Izuku: Lily you can turn it off but no I'm not coming back home to you so called people.

Shoto: do me a favor and I won't consider you weak give me momo and you'll be straight.

Izuku gotten mad since shoto said that and lifted up his headband and put him in a genjustus and shoto was screaming in pain.

Assmight: why did you do that to your brother son take it off of him right this instant that's a demand and break up with these bitches.

It wasn't long that Izuku did the same thing to him making him scream in agony.

Izuku: Does anyone else see my queens as an object I can make this real simple and have y'all forfeit by default and having to not see you all again so which it's gonna be fight for it or lose be default.

Izumi: we will fight.

Shoka: no let me and katsumi do this you is useless as Sakura you little whore.

Inko: why is it that you are disrespecting my little girl?

Katsumi: well she lied in my future husband all we wanted was for him to stay a loyal and not dead husband but she fucked  that up and got him branded so technically you and her can go die somewhere you lumpy coachroach you 3 are making it worst for me and shoka.

Shoka: yea

Inko: well if Izumi can't have him be it an the both of y'all.

Shoka: well beat her ass before we get to his harem if that's what you see fit you lumpy bitch and remember you branded him for her bullshit so she's definitely not having him.

Izuku: none of you bitches are having me so correct yourself  before I correct your ass with a painful ass whooping.

Katsumi and shoka: you can whoop me if you want daddy.

Harem: he's our daddy back off bitch. *E L A had their sharingan on*

Lily: darling let's go before we kill a bitch

The rest of the harem: yea

As they left the girls are ready to kill but are fail to realize that they are in for a rude awakening in the Hatake family. As the festival went by Izuku and his harem was ahead of the pack and already started their domination over the others including the tormentors. The cavalry battle Izuku and his harem had teamed up since they where allowed to have more then 4 and had momo on top they already won the Calvary with a total of 10k because of izuku being first and now it was time for the battle tournaments.