Sports festival (training)

After the USJ incident shiggy told them what happened and told them he is willing to turn over a new leaf since it was possible for him to do so and Nezu agreed to have him. Everyone but one accepted him for who he was and in order for him to not use his quirk they put gloves on him a certain someone tried to "save enju" from both Izuku and shiggy grasp he tried to attack and Izuku disabled him leaving him with only his upper body.

Tenya: you fiend why protect that villain?

Izuku: for one he's in rehab he's trying not to be a villain and 2 you tried attacking the both of us and I'm defending the both of us that's why I paralyzed you from the waist down and you only did that to get to my fiancé Enju and I'm not letting you scum.

Tenya saw Nezu and his family.

Tenya: family and nezu air good timing this villain here had paralyzed me for something I didn't do.

Everyone looked at him stupid because they witness what he did including Enju because she already knew what he was trying to do to begin with.

Enju: why do you even try for real you think I'm in danger but I'm not only one putting me in danger is you mister sonic wannabe.

Tenya: what do you mean? You would rather go out with a villain then go out with a hero?

Enju looked at him with a disgusting look on her face the certify that I can kill you and get away with it if I wanted to face and it scared him.

Enju: nezu sir can I do that part?

Nezu: yes you can but hurry back Aizawa need to tell you something.

Enju: is it ok if my co-fiancé tell me about it this is gonna take long.

Nezu: very well.

Enju: Izuku my live come with me the 3 of us need to talk.

Izuku: very well I'm coming.

Nezu looked at Tenya parents.

Nezu: you not gonna stop them?

Tenise: what you mean by that?

Nezu: I see that you disowned him then?

Tensie: yep he had this coming.

After what Aizawa said (mostly canon) they were ready for the sports festival. People were coming up to ask them to train and the girls accepted it. Izuku and Enju came back after what they did to iida and doing the deed (yes what enju did turned Izuku on) they asked what happened and they told them everything and they were ready for the festival.

Nezu: Izuku can you and the others come to my office?

Izuku: is it about somebody who want their job back?

Nezu: how do you know that? Oh never mind don't answer that but to answer your question yes it does and they also want to challenge you for your rights and the girls.

Izuku: do they want it die?

Nezu: seems like it but somehow I know you gonna accept and humiliate them for what they did.

Izuku: yep so tell them I accept knowing they are getting defeated I don't need to see their repugnant faces especially the women.

Nezu tried his hardest not to crack a smile but couldn't help it and did it anyways.

Nezu: very well my money is in yoh winning anyways good luck to you and the girls.

Izuku: thank you.

Lily: hey love what was that about?

Izuku: tormentors tried to take me back by a bet and tried to take me away from you.

Momo: yea that's not happening.

Izuku: we know they die trying if they do.

Akari: what did you and Enju did earlier Izzy?

Both of them blushed and they realize that they did it.

Lily: you owe the rest of us Izuku*said it with a cold voice scaring Izuku*

Izuku:h-hai

As later came around they all did it enju had to sit out since she saw how big he was and let's say that they had a fun time.

For the next 2 weeks they trained and Momo had her sharingans but she wasn't the same as izuku but luckily for her she can turn hers on and off.

She made it up to this since she was a fast learner and Izuku was proud of her along with the other girls (yes they have the same as izuku since they are ninjas)

That's it for this chapter till next time izumomo lover out

Let me know if y'all enjoy this even tho I see that it's kinda slowing down a little bit.