The day that ended Izuku Yagi

At the quirk doctor the Yagi family was there and the doctor came with the results.

Doctor: sorry ma'am but your son is quirkless and your daughter have the same quirk as you but stronger.

As Inko heard that her daughter has a stronger quirk then hers she popped up with Izumi in her hands celebrating and just left Izuku there and drove  off  forgetting that he existed.

Izuku: didn't she forgot about me?

Doctor: she sure did but I'll say this you too can be a hero don't let that stop you ok?

With some determination Izuku looked at the doctor and gave him a nod knowing that he got someone that believes in him.

Izuku: thank you doctor when I become a hero you would be the first person I will make a call on.

The doctor gave Izuku a smile knowing that once he do he'll be there to hear it.

Doctor: btw my name is Adam ok just so you know.

Izuku: thank you Adam I will not forget your name.

As izuku left with determination not knowing that he'll starts for him there. As soon as her gets home no one cares that he came after his announcement. He went to the park and made a friend name Momo she asked him if he had a quirk he told her he was quirkless but wasn't going to give up she was happy for him and she was the second to tell him the same thing Adam said to him. But now Izumi and the rest came and now decided to pick on Izuku.

Izumi: hey deku I heard that you were quirkless is there a reason why you hanging out with the quirked you freak?

Izuku: because I wanted to you are not gonna make me scar-

as he tried to finish he got hit with an explosive quirk by the twins.

Katuski: give up trying to be a hero you useless deku.

Katusmi: yea you dumbass get miss you shouldn't be near him he will give you the quirkless.

Momo: No I will not leave him even if it gets me quirkless.

Izumi: don't come crying when you are quirkless like him. Walks off and mutter bitch with the both of them hearing her.

Izuku: why did you stay?

Momo: because if I'm going to be a hero I rather protect you then leave you I see they are nothing but fame and glory and not the heroic type.

Izuku: thank you momo I will not forget that you did this for me.

Momo: your welcome Izu~

As 8 years past Izuku been beaten by Izumi everytime he fought back she lies on him to inko and bitchmight that he hit her they punish him. One night inko and bitchmight wanted to tell Izumi something.

Inko: Izumi sweetie come down we want to tell you something .

Izumi: ok momo I'm coming now.

As she came she was wondering what they was gonna tell her.

Inko: well sweetie I wanted to tell you that

Bitchmight inflated himself.

Bitchmight: we are hero's and that we want you to inherited my quirk.

Izumi: what is your quirk?

Bitchmight: my quirk is ofa.

As bitchmight told her little did they know is that Izuku was listening and hoping that Izumi will tell them that he deserves it more.