USJ

After what has happened to the tormentors Izuku was enjoying he beat life well so far ochako kept on trying to get Izuku to fall for her and make him hers even tho he is already going out with his harem today was the final straw and his harem snapped.

Lily: why the fuck do you want our man for you whore? Why can't you give up on him?

Ochako: he's my future husband not yours not be a good girl and give him over without any damage.

Enju: damage? Starts to light herself up and took aim.

Momo: hold on before you let it fly let's take this somewhere no one can see her body.

As the others smile at the idea ochako goes knowing that it's 4 against 1 and that she should've gave up but was persistent. Izuku was in the background leaning on the wall not caring about what happens to her all he thought was that what she get if my harem loves me it's gonna be like that. Ochako saw him and pointed him out.

Ochako: look at that your handsome fiancé see that you are about to kill me.*saying it loud where he can hear her.

As she say that all of them look at him leaning at the wall and saw that he looked at them like he was about to stop them.

Izuku: what who said I was gonna stop you for killing her I'm not gonna say nothing I warned her not to fuck with me and now she gonna learn not to.

As his harem and ochako hear that the girls proceeded to what they were doing and ochako last hope was gone when izuku said that and now she was fighting for dear life but as they took her to a forest as she was still fighting for dear life and no one heard her and then they tortured her kill her and buried her deep where no one or animals can get to her body. The next day it was the USJ and everyone was excited to go including Izuku and his harem.

Akari: are you ready to go love?

Izuku: yes I am what about you and the girls?

Harem: yes we are ready to go.(Daddy)

As Izuku felt lustful looks looking at him he mows knows what he's gonna do when they get home.

Izuku:(lord give me strength on what's to come later)

As they got in Tsu was curious of where contras at.

Tsu: hey has anyone seen ochako? *kero*

Everyone shrugged including Izuku and his harem and trying their best not to make face.

Class1a: we don't know actually she was here yesterday.

Mina: wait Izuku did you say that ochako wanted to talk to you?

Izuku: yea but we were done after that it ended peacefully (lying)

Mina: oh ok so you think she overslept?

Momo: yea(glad she will stay like that)

Toru: ok then let's go then we will tell her what happen when she comes back.

Aizawa could feel that they kill her but he didn't care about ochako so he let it go. As they got in the bus they started to talk to each other while his harem was with Izuku with Akari  on his left asleep and Momo on his right mean on him and try (key word tried) not to fall asleep but she did it anyone while Lily and Wnju talking to each other.

Enju: I never get to ask how did you get the thing?

Izuku was confused on what she meant until she pointed to her eye. He comprehended what she mean now and everyone payed attention after she said that. But no one knows what she mean by that.

Izuku: can I tell you that later?

Enju: yea I don't mind*completely forgot they were on the bus*

Mina: why do you got the headband anyways?

Izuku: to cover the scar that's in my eye something happen to it and it messed my vision up a little.

Jirou: can we see it?

Izuku: do you want to get hurt in any way or form?

Jirou: thanks for the warning.

Denki: what warning all he ask was that would we get hurt any way or form.

Everyone deadpan at his stupidity (except Momo and Akari)

Jirou: that was the point of the warning he wasn't trying to hit me idiot.*Uses her quirk on denki hurting him*

Jirou: sorry for his stupidity.

Izuku: it's alright something tells me he's gonna be like this all year.

As they made it in something hit Izuku Enju Lily and Akari.

Momo: you 4 ok?

Izuku: we feel something and it's not good at all.

As he said that the portal open and shiggy came out.

Shiggy: we are here for All might.

Izuku: well to bad he's fired.

As shiggy was about to launch an assault he stopped right before hand (no pun intended)

Shiggy: say that again.

Izuku: he got fired for being a little bitch. And I know who you are Tenko Shiruma.

Shiggy: how do you know my name brat?

Izuku: well it's because I'm your cousin we both had the same grandmother she never abandoned you to begin with.

As shiggy shears tears that he has family.

Shiggy: is there anyway for me to turn over a new leaf?

Izuku: always especially when I'm around u less it's bitchinko and her stupid family.

Shiggy: why's that?

Izuku: same reason why you became a villain but without being abandoned by our grandmother.

Shiggy: everyone stand down we are no longer villains.

Villains: are you sure we need to kill all might.

Shiggy: don't worry he is taken care of we don't need to worry about him no more.

Villains: for sure if you surrender we do too.

As they all did it Tenya went to go kick Shiggy until Izuku put him in a state where Itiachi lit Kakashi.

Just like this and he is screaming in agony after a few minutes and Izuku out his headband back down.

Mina: why did you do that to iida he was trying to put the Villains down.

Lily: they were surrendering is why and he needs to be taken care of because no one told him to attack Izuku has taken care of them and instead of a beat down they talked it out like normal people should to be honest.

Everyone other then Aizawa and 13 has seen that they did and was willing to leave with them without putting up a fight.

Aizawa: is there a way to put iida down or no?

Izuku and his harem: nope.

Izuku: let him stay like that if he tries to arrest me just expelled him.

Aizawa: gotcha now let's head back since we have run into problems.

Class1a(-iida): hai

Izuku had tried to stop his torture and luckily (I know but I had them as a jackass) stopped it before it killed him and took his unconscious body to rg. As he woke up Izuku told him that if he ever does that again he will leave it as it is and let it consume him whole. He understood it and stopped his foolishness for the DAY (trust me it's more to come)

That's the end of the chapter till next izumomo lover out.