Chapter Six

Tokyo's Pov
Training today at school was the times more exhausting than it had ever been. It was non stop after the other going to different classes helping others, worrying about going into another rut, so another day of just not stop shoving pills into my mouth and drinking water. In the long haul by the end of the day I was so ready to pass out in my bed.

I was lucky I didn't over do my quirk too much and the little burns on my skin would heal in a couple hours. It felt so nice in my room. The breeze from the wide open balcony and window, adding into the light blowing of the fan it felt like bless. Keeping my arm placed firmly over my eyes.

I didn't shift when I felt the dip in my bed and arms securing around me. I relaxed instantly sliding my other arm to wrap around him fully moving my head to bury into his hair sighing in relief.

"Hey there omega." I muttered, his arms stayed secured around my waist his head moving to rest onto my neck.

"Hey there alpha... Just got done patrolling and could feel your distress from a mile away. Rough day?" Keigo's little visits always seemed to put me and my alpha at ease. I could also sense he was exhausted as well. So now would be the perfect time for us to both just unwind. Plus no one rarely ever came to visit me at my dorm.

"Very went a little overboard with my quirk got some burns but I'll be good, what about you, you smell like burnt hair." A soft snort left the male his nose brushing across my scent gland with ease.

"Yeah no surprise there. Was doing some more undercover work, so that scent might be in me a lot." I took a moment to recognize the scent the best I could crumbling my nose up quickly.

"That's a alpha scent and you get on me about omega scents." My chest rumbled with soft laughter groaning my limbs feeling extra sensitive when Keigo rolled his big ass to roll on top of me laying on top of me, these cute little purr sounds leaving him.

"It's not like I wanna be around him Tokyo- it's for work." I carefully wrapped my hands to rest on his hips so he was comfortable in place, fluttering my eyes a few times behind my glasses.  Before speaking softly to him for a moment disregarding the topic for now I spoke resting back against my many pillows speaking in a hush soft tone.

"Keigo why are you so afraid with these titles? I can see the fear in your eyes every time we learn something new within ourselves... About one another so I'm here." His eyes grew wide for a moment the soft fear coming back, watching the way his teeth gritted for a moment before he glanced down.

"I... I'm not exactly sure why the second genders put so much fear into me, I think it has to do with how I was growing up really. They always told us that omegas were just weak minded, we were basically created to be breed, and tools for alphas were just were made so that we can have pups." He scoffed out a bit shaking his head a couple times with a deep sigh.

"I don't know I don't like that title defining me, like I would love to have pups. And you are an amazing alpha none the less I couldn't ask for a better mate actually." The way he was smiling had me melting into a soft puddle gently rubbing at his hips even more easing him that it was okay.

"You wanna be more than what that title speaks is that it? You are fearful as times goes that the instinct of that title will show and take over you? Is that it?" I sat up the best to my ability still keeping a tight hold on Keigo seeing his lower lip quiver, before he looked down little tears leaving him as he choked on a quiet little cry leaving him.

"I don't wanna be useless in this world I wanna be something... I want." I shushed him gently wrapping my arms now firmly around his upper body squeezing his shaking body in a nice tight hold, swaying him left and right resting my head strongly on top of his own.

"You aren't useless Keigo, and hell be it as it may being an omega doesn't make you any less strong or less useful than any pro hero who is a beta or a alpha okay? I want you to know you are something to me and always will be its okay." I reassured him, in the end his body weakly slumped against my own his head staying in place allowing me to just hold him in this vulnerable state.