Together

Yep... I think the end is getting closer.

I think.

Anyways, I don't own TMNT, enjoy! :)

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

*A few years later*

We were all 20.

Adults.

No longer the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Just the mutant ninja turtles.

Oh well, time flies by fast. All the memories made, it would stay in our minds forever.

Okay, I'm getting too sappy. And this is seeming more like a goodbye death chapter than the happiest moment of my life (Oh, you have no idea).

So let's get on with it.

I was just sitting on a chair in the kitchen with Onx by my side. She was four, and as energetic as Mikey. To be honest, I think he's more of a big brother to her than an uncle. But I still couldn't believe that my life was getting better and better with each second.

April became the solo auntie, and she was loving it. Leo is the overprotective uncle that wouldn't let her out of his sight. Raph trained and is training my little girl, slowly her into the fighter her daddy is. Master Splinter was the wise grandpa that let Onx do anything as long as he approves. And Casey became the father I always thought he could be.

Overall, this growing and unusual family is perfect. Well, in my eyes. Especially now that Onx is here.

"Mommy!" Speaking of my little baby, she was holding up her hands, silently asking me to carry her. I gladly obliged, and cuddled with the toddler in my arms.

I was too busy hugging Onx that I didn't notice my boyfriend coming up behind me until Jones Jr. giggled. "Daddy!"

I turned my head, only to have my lips captured in his. Oh, Casey.

"I need to ask you something," he whispered in my ear. I shivered. "But I need you to let someone else watch Onxy for us. Just for a few minutes."

I bit my lip. Yeah, it's my habit now.

"Alright." I decided.

Casey smiled and led me away. I called Drew and asked him to watch Onx for a moment. He didn't mind.

Who's Drew, you ask? Well, he's the guy April's been secretly dating. It turns out that he's a mutant. A snake mutant, just like Miwa. They're still strong, even though they've been dating for more than four years.

And about Miwa, well, Karai happened to be Splinter's long lost daughter. It took some time to try to convince her to live with us, but in the end it all paid off.

Our family was complete.

Anyways, soon, I was out of the kitchen and in the living room, where everyone was, including Master Splinter.

Casey coughed to get all their attention, which he did, and six head swiveled our way.

When he was sure that he got everyone's attention, he turned to me and got down on one knee. My eyes doubled their size and my hands flew to my mouth.

"Danni, I've known you since I was fifteen years old. You were my everything, and I knew. I knew the moment I saw you, even if you were just pretending to be a guy, I knew you were the one. The one to love me for who I truly am. The one to be always be there for me, even if the situation was like mission-impossible. I was just a regular teenager, but you made my life a thousand times better. No matter how hard and challenging it is for me to know you guys, in the end it's worth it, because I'm with you." Casey took a deep breath and took out a velvet box, containing the most beautiful ring I've ever seen.

"What I'm trying to say is, Hamato Daniella, will you marry me?"

I was stunned.

All those words, they really did touch my heart. I could tell that he was being sincere, the way his eyes looked into mine.

"Yes," I whispered, barely audible.

His head snapped up. "What?"

"YES!!" I tackled him, kissing every inch of every square of his face. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

I didn't even hear the family cheer as we shared a passionate kiss. Actually, it was as if I could hear everyone, yet not hear anything at all at the same time.

I'm sure that this is what it feels like to be truly in love.

If it is, then I love it.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

I turned around to see Onx smiling at us. "Together?"

Casey and I smiled. "Yes, Onx, we're all together."

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!

I'm sorry I'm done.

And yes, yes, I know. Another short and crappy chapter.

Still though, you don't know how long it took me to think of what Casey would say to Danni. -_-