Human Watches

Yeah, just had this idea in my head XD.

I don't own TMNT, enjoy!

\|/ \|/ \|/ \|/ \|/

"I did it!"

I grinned happily and threw my goggles off of my face. In my hands I held four watches, but they are no ordinary watches, they're watches that'll turn us mutant human!

I already tested it out, on myself. Yes, yes, I know that was Mikey-level irresponsible, but hey, don't blame me. I was overly excited, you know how I get when I'm like that!

No? Well, remember... Metalhead? Things ended badly, and all because I was excited about having a new weapon. And that new weapon being MH.

I kinda miss him...

Anyway, this isn't about my failed machine. I was about to show my brothers and Master Splinter. Now we could be with Casey and April without having anyone to freak out over our appearance.

"Guys? Guys!" I smiled. "You have to come see this!"

Leo and Sensei came from the dojo, my eldest bro looking quite irritated with something, Mikey poked his head from the kitchen, his face plastered with icing, and Raph stumbled out from his room, looking as if he just woke up.

April and Casey were sitting beside each other on the couch, watching TV.

Hold on a second...

BESIDE EACH OTHER??

No, no, Danni, you're here to show them the watches you made, not to get jealous of your best friend and boyfriend.

Although they do seem too close together...

Hey, get it together, Danni! April wouldn't betray you, I thought.

"Check out my new invention!" I was practically doing jumping jacks right in the spot.

Casey chuckled. "Even when Danni is a girl, she's still as nerdy as before."

I glared at him. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

"Wha- no, hey," he got up and tried to hug me. Keyword being 'tried'. "Don't hate me. Please?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. You're off the hook, but just this once, I'm feeling happy today."

"You? Happy? I don't think so." Mikey snickered. I smacked him upside the head.

"Now, I made an invention that could change our live," I handed each of my brothers and Master Splinter a watch, each and every face saying, 'What does this thing do?'.

"I know you're wondering what this thing does, and here, I'll show you." I switched on my watch and poof! I was human. Good thing the watch came with clothes. I looked real pretty if I do say so myself.

I still had my chocolate brown eyes and my gap tooth, but now I had brown and wavy hair that reached to the middle of my back. I was wearing a white and flowy blouse but had a black cardigan over it. My leggings were floral, and I was wearing boots too. I had shades and a black hat on, too. My now human lips were smeared with lipstick.

Everyone's jaws dropped (except for Master Splinter) and my brothers put on their watches immediately.

Leo still had his signature blue eyes and his pearly white teeth, but now he had brown hair with bangs that swept to one side. He was wearing a blue sweater that said, Space Heroes! and blue jeans. My brother still had his muscles on his arms and legs, and most probably a six pack under his blue sweater, but it was just barely visible over the thick clothing he was wearing.

Raph looked more of a bad boy with his leather jacket and red shirt. His jeans were ripped up, exposing the muscles underneath. His hair was spiked up and, surprise surprise, red colored. His green eyes were still intact and as piercing as ever. He didn't look happy that his bulging muscles weren't shown because of his clothes, but his smirk gave it all away that he loved how he looked like.

And lastly, Mikey. His baby blue eyes were shining and joyful as ever. Freckles splashed his peach colored face, and blonde curled locks blocked parts of his vision. He wore an orange polo shirt with a white long sleeve one underneath. His long sleeves hugged his arms, showing off his muscles underneath. He was the only one to wear shorts, and he pulled it off, looking like a surfer boy.

All of our bandanas were tied to our wrists instead on our faces.

"Whoa..." Was the only thing that could be said. It practically summed up the thoughts of all the people in the room.

Suddenly, someone was hugging me in a bone-crushing grip. I knew that it could be none other than-

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Mikey squealed.

I giggled and patted his head. "You're welcome, Mike." My little brother released, and my boyfriend wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"You look beautiful," he murmured. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks, babe."