My Fox~ (Lemon)

( Warning There is going to be a lemon scene If you don't want to see it  skip to where it says "Lemon end".)

3:45 AM

You are listening to music and the calmer sound of your engine as you are driving down on the wangan, driving past Cars and trucks, you look at the Moon through your rain covered windshield,  you see a Supra and a black Porche drive past on the other road on the wangan.

Y/N: You go Blackbird...

(Time Skip 10 minutes )

You shift into Reverse and drive into your Garage and park, you turn off the R and get out, You walk inside the house you see Alice and Emily cuddling as they sleep, You quietly walk up the stairs and into your room, and You Walk inside and see Rosey Suposibly Sleeping, you slip into your bed and kiss Rosey on her head, then start watching things on your phone, You feel the bed move a bit then you feel Rosey climb under the blanket and appear under your phone as you are holding it.

Rosey: Hello Y/N~

You hear a little bit of lustfulness in her voice,

Y/N:  Hello my Fox.

You say with a smile.

Rosey: I-I need to tell you something

You hear her stutter, but she keeps the lustful sound in her voice.

Y/N: Yes?

Rosey: I-I'm in heat...

You Blush, realizing what could possibly happen.

Rosey: I really need your help.

Y/N: Then let's make you feel better~

You see Rosey Give you a small playful Smirk.

Rosey pulls the blanket off the both of you, you see that she was not wearing anything, you see all of her curves and her bust.

Rosey:  Like what you see?~

You nod, and you feel your "Friend" budging at your cloth prison as her womb hovers above your crotch, Rosey notices this and lays down on you.

Rosey: Are you ready?~

Y/N: Yep~

You pull your pants down, You feel your "friend" slap against her Womb you receive a small moan from Rosey, she then starts french kissing you as you slide your "Friend" into her womb, You feel Her wince in pain as you both kiss, you separate and look at her.

Rosey: Just give me a second.

After what feels like 2 seconds, she gives you the nod to start.

You start sliding your  "Friend" up and down in her Womb, Rosey makes painful faces, then she starts Moaning, you feel how wet, you go slow then you start picking up your pace, Rosey's Moan gets louder, you See Rosey's face of pure pleasure as she sticks her tongue out.

Rosey: Pound me~!

She quietly Yells

You Then start Pounding her womb harder

Rosey: Ah~ Ah~ AH~ AH~, Y/N~!

At this point, you are pounding her brains out, you feel her holds tighten as you pound her.

Rosey: AH~, AH~, Breed me Y/N~!

(Time skip 5 minutes )

Rosey:  *Huff* *Huff* Thank you.

Y/N: Anything for you.

You both lay there out of breath When you get a text from Bea.

Y/N: Hold on Rosey give me a second.

Rosey: Sure thing.

You type the password of your phone in, and you then see what Bea wants.

Bea(P): Hey

Y/N(P): What's up?

 Bea(P): I'm thinking that I should teach you how to drift.

Y/N: Really?!, I've always wanted to know!

Bea: Dang I didn't know you wanted to know this bad.

Y/N: When can we do this?

Bea: I got nothing to do today, so how about today?

Y/N: Sure!

Bea: Ok meet me at the bottom of the mountain.

Y/N: Ok.

You look back at Rosey who is already passed out, from the "Fun" you had, you laugh a little, and you then cuddle up to Rosey, as you slowly fall asleep.

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'll write more chapters, but I'm busy.