"The Z" part 2

You are driving back to your house with your Friend, now girlfriend Rosey on the way to the house you spot the same Black 930  911 Turbo from yesterday, You start to wonder why he's always on the Highway.

Y/N: I see Blackbird.

Rosey: Where?

You point to your Left seeing The car zoom past cars and trucks.

Rosey: Wow, That's fast.

Y/N: Yeah, I got no chance of beating that.

Rosey: Well maybe if you tune this maybe you could.

Y/N: True...I could do that.

You watch as the Porsche's exhaust shoots flames for a second then Zooms away.

Y/N: Damn, That fast.

You get off The highway at the next exit, then you drive to the house.

( Time Skip 20 minutes.)

You see the house but Emily's EVO took your spot on the Driveway.

 so you park on the side street in front of the house, then the both of you walk into the house to see  Alice sitting on the couch and Emily cuddling next to Alice watching a movie.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Alice Turns her head to see you, then looks down a bit.

Alice: So you finally told him Rosey.

Rosey: Yep!

Y/N: So you knew Alice?

Alice: I always know.

Y/N: Not all the time.

Alice: Yes I do!

Y/N: Really, you didn't know that there is no milk in the fridge, even though you love your Coffee.

Alice: Well uh... Just shut up!

She said sounding embarrassed.

Y/N: As I said, you don't know all the time.

Alice: Well if you going to your room don't cause Rosey to moan too loud.

Your face turns Bright Red, same with Rosey.

Y/N: S-Shut up, Alice!

Then Both Emily and Alice start Laughing really hard.

Then you grab Rosey's Hand and lead her to your room, You open the door to reveal the little couch in your room then you lead her to the other side of your room was your bed and your TV is.