Chapter 13: Attack of the demon warlock.

"Aphmau...! You can't! He's far too dangerous!" Ghost cries for her to stay as the marking on her forehead beat with life...

"Aphmau! Don't! He's far too dangerous to even for you! He took over Travis' body, he is far more powerful with it!" Terrence says as Aphmau dared to go up...

"!" Aphmau sees... No...

"!" Aphmau felt this presence...

An evil and ancient spirit... What a horrible sight to behold...

"Well well well... Welcome, Irene... I noticed your presence the minute you aided this woman..." Says the demon warlock, he wears a purple and gold robe and has curled black horns. His eyes are purple as it burns like flames... His skin was black like the void as his presence is that of the strength given to him by many souls...

"... Michael..." Aphmau growls, her magic barely even coming an inch of the tip of the iceberg... She doesn't know what's underneath its surface...

"... Hm... Maybe I should try to see how this power can extend to... Starting with you..." The warlock charges a green beam in his hand and fires it at Aphmau.

"!" Aphmau's eyes widened as she rolls to the side, as the warlock zooms to her, he smirks,

"You're gonna have two try harder than that, little girl..." Aphmau's eyes widened as she was grabbed by the throat, as she winched,

"A-AH-!" Aphmau's throat felt like it was gonna get crushed, as the warlock smiles in delight...

"OH WHAT A SIGHT! SEEING YOU BEING TORTURED! IF YOU HAVEN'T ACCEPTED HER POWER I... Would've made this quick..." Michael laughs as the beam was charged to vanish every last piece of Aphmau's body into dust...

"Now... Say goodbye, Irene... And may hell consume you WHOLE for what you did to those souls way back then-!" Michael is suddenly tackled...

It was Derek!?!

Aphmau coughs for a bit, looking up as her eyes widened, as Derek stands there, ready to fight.

"MICHAEL! YOU COWARD!" Derek shouts as the warlock's eyes narrow,

"So... You're the reason the Canon has activated again, huh? You used these innocent lives to separate your son from you?" Michael could've counted that as poetry.

"... Yeah... But I rather use it to save my son than use it to destroy everything." Derek agreed his usage of the Canon will leave a stain on him... But then again, Ashter is more guilty than him. But Michael... Is a large and whole other story...

"Guess that means I gotta repay the price, huh?" Derek knows he can't beat Michael... But being able to injure him would be just as better.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" Michael shoots a tunnel of green fire as Derek guards it, as it exploded with souls screaming out,

"Ugh... T-This power... Ouch..." Derek growls at the amount of force this fire does.

If he uses his arms again, they can snap.

"... Your injuries barely healed, huh Derek? If you would've just kept that relic away from you, you would've died a more painful death." The warlock says as Aphmau gets up, but barely,

"D-Derek... You shouldn't be here...! He took Ashter... And Aaron... He's unstoppable...!" Aphmau says as Derek chuckles,

"Hey, Aphmau?" Derek turns to say to her as Aphmau's eyes widened...

"You've been a great daughter... But I have something to say..." Derek releases his final words to her...

"Ashter... He is alive. As for Aaron... I'm not sure where he went off to... But in all seriousness... I wished we would've lived a happier life... If it wasn't for our mistakes... Go Aphmau. Rescue Ashter, rescue Aaron, and beat this sucker to the next life for me." Derek asks her... Aphmau's eyes widened...