Chapter 7: Fight. Pt 1.

Something was divine about the two soon to be siblings in law...

But...

Suddenly... The entire island started shaking... It shifted in many ways, as Ashter and Aphmau we're stunned to realize the amount of force being able to move them so violently...

Bur soon, it stops. The two werewolves balance themselves.

"What was that...?" Aphmau wonders as Ashter knows better...

"There shouldn't be an earthquake here... How is it here." Ashter wonders... He looks around, the small island being on the edge of the resort, not too far from it as a matter of fact.

...

...

...

"Hello again, my friend." Athena is seen following Ashter once again... Her magical essence being attached to the werewolf... She can see it in Aphmau too...

...

...

...

"Here is our camp, our Alpha will be happy to see the two of you." Dottie walks with the two... Ashter and Aphmau however...

They were born ready to see who in the hell did this to Dottie...

But Aphmau however... She realizes..

"H... How many...?" She whimpers in horror at the sense of six other Forever Potions... One, however, is packed with many of them... Too many...

"..." The two were quiet. So is Dottie.

Way too quiet.

Whoever thought of using her is a moron to not know her.

What a joke, the two thought,

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." Huffs...

"Daniel?" Ashter says as Aphmau's eyes widened...

He wasn't affected...

"O-Oh... H-H-Hey Dottie..." Daniel sheepishly says as Dottie greets him,

"Oh. Hello Daniel. Did Alpha give you some orders?" Dottie wonders as Daniel laughs awkwardly and is very much a nervous wreck.

"O-Oh... Well... Alpha told me to take Ashter and Aphmau to him... Besides, you need to go find more... Werewolves. As alpha said." Daniel makes a slightly real cover story as Dottie nods.

"Oh, okay. Don't worry you two, alpha is going to be really happy to see you two again." Dottie smiles...

It was so fake...

She leaves outside once again, as per "alpha's" orders. After a bit, Daniel turns, before staring at the two,

"You guys... You have to leave!" Daniel whispers as Ashter and Aphmau's eyes widened in fear and disgust, as they stare at the growl, as they hope that this now reemerging feeling...
Isn't him...

"Ein is here! He has taken control of the pack!" Daniel says as he pleads them to leave.

"No..." Aphmau suddenly says, as Daniel's eyes widened as a shining white and purple glow radiates from that weird mark on her forehead...

"H-Huh...? Aphmau...?" Daniel looks at Ashter, as his too was a glowing white and golden color...

"Ashter...?" Daniel says before Ashter tells him,

"Daniel. Me and Aphmau we're once your alpha. We can handle E I N." Ashter growls as his name as Aphmau nods.

"Let's go." Aphmau and Ashter slowly enter the cave...