Chapter 1: When Angel's Fall

It has been a few weeks since these self-proclaimed "Guardian Forces" rampaged the island and evacuated many of the residents, catching not one but two Ultimas off-guard. Luckily, the gang escaped to the interior of the island, hiding out in an abandoned apartment building on the top room of said building. Ashter and Aaron are wanted on many scales, being a beast that these Guardian Forces hunt and hope to destroy, alongside their family.

"Hold still." Ashter had his own room based on his medical skills, learning quickly due to the climb in bullet wounds and obviously much more, his skills despite being a few weeks improved and grew more thanks to his Forever Potion of Magic effecting and even bending to become his own.

"Thanks, little brother." Melissa thanks him as Ashter checks up on her wounds. She was fired a few times in the arm and wasn't in great shape. Aphmau helps too... But she realized she can't be what Ashter is, she needed to be stronger in her own arts of magic.

"No problem. Just take it easy, you were literally SHOT by those men. Who knows what they will do, now that they're hunting us." Ashter reminds Melissa as she understood,

"I won't let that happen again, that's for sure, little brother." Melissa chuckles as in this newly improved medical bay, the bed was used as a resting area as a sink, and TONS of soap and bleach were used. Lately, however, not many things of use can help with serious treatments, so Ashter shapes his magic to act like medical tools.

"..." Ashter looks at their now bandaged arm of Melissa, feeling bad about what has happened.

"I am sorry that we weren't able to help." Ashter apologizes as Melissa chuckles,

"Don't be. You and your fiance did so much for us." Melissa says as Ashter blushes a tiny bit, studdering,

"Y-Yeah... My fiance..." Ashter looks at the shining ring he wears. HIS engagement ring.

"Everything happened much more faster than I thought. The GF, us being a target, not able to leave... Everything." Ashter was rethinking everything as Melissa places a hand on his shoulder,

"Don't feel down. We are all in this together, not just you, baby brother." Melissa calms him down, as Ashter smiles, feeling a bit better.

However... Ashter sniffs the air, as Melissa follows suit, smelling someone.

"Aph!" Ashter was shocked as Melissa chuckled,

"Aphmau is strong, Ashter, you shouldn't underestimate her." Melissa jokes, not really, as Ashter wears a black shirt with its sleeves cut off and black shorts with a hoodie attached to the shirt for extra protection, just in case.

Ashter walks into the main room, and he sees the four, Aaron, Derek, Kim, and Lucinda, talking about plans and making sure they have one more just in case.

"Oh, hey babe." Lucinda was a bit surprised to see Ashter here. His skills must be improving quickly to have dealt with Melissa's changing of bandages.

"What are you guys discussing?" Ashter asks like he didn't know what they were, as Lucinda gives him a rundown.

"..." Ashter sees a lot of the skills Aaron and Derek have. They were serious, only thinking about the safety of others.

"But we can always go back! If we can just manage to move into the land they have already looked, they would be confident to not check it again!" Aaron made a moving speech, as Ashter wondered if that would and could be the case.

"..." Ashter remained silent, but Lucinda didn't

"I... Could see your case, Aaron, but we can't risk going back to a place they know already. The way they came in is where they expect the same when they come out, if we disrupt their environment they will know we are there." Lucinda also makes a compelling case, as Aaron nods.