Chapter 10: Gone.

During transportation...

"!" Ashter feels a earthquake...

It's coming from here...

"... So this is where that earthquake is..." Ashter looks and sees Aaron on the other side of a very durable cell.

But there was a problem.

The shackles he wears, the chains that bound him, absorb magic. Even the Forever Potion can't pass it, it is a type of spell after all.

"..." Ashter looks in a small reflection, noticing his eyes are still active...

Aaron must be in a ton of pain... He has been in that form for hours... Or even less... Ashter doesn't know, he got up when he was in here.

"MICHAEL!" Ashter hears a scream that fades away...

"Zack...? What the..." Ashter recognized the voice from his ears and tail being out.

Well... The cell from before isn't really one.

It was like a pod. Everyone watches Ashter, guarding, making sure they don't look at Aaron.

"..." They're quiet. Just like how the pod is, quiet from the outside.

Aaron is too chained by his wrists and ankle.

It was a pity to Ashter...

He can't die like this, but how else will he manage to get out? That mercury is still in his blood, hindering his strength, only managing to survive thanks to Athena's magic coursing through him...

But Ashter can only feel despair... Aaron wasn't doing hot... Ashter can feel him... He was suffering...

"..." Ashter can only watch and feel...

"Aaron... I wish things were better..." Ashter says to him...

...

...

...

"Hello, again. My descendant..." Says Athena, in a white void as Ashter was shocked to hear her again...

"It's been a while... It's been a bit... Yet you were hurt in such a little time." Athena says again, as Ashter turns to see her...

"... A... Athena...?" Ashter says, as she smiles,

"Yes. I am here to help you if you so wish." Athena says as Ashter looks down, tears flowing on his face once again,

"I... I just need time to think... That's all..." Ashter says as Athena nods.

"But beware... The process they'll put you through isn't like the power you gained in the Mythical Realm... They'll turn you into a tool, and Michael will kill us all. Including me and Irene. This is a warning, for what's to come..." Athena fades as Ashter is
back in his cage...

...

...

...

"So... This is that Celestial Canon... Huh?" Zenith has infiltrated as he is invisible to everyone. He looks at the equipment and gadgets around, stargazed by it,

"W-Wow...! All of this was made over a millennia ago!" Zenith calms himself down,

"A-Anyways, where are those Ultimas...?" Zenith wonders the area, passing everything without care.

"..." He looks... Before suddenly hearing someone...

"He loved you... And every action he took was to protect you." Says...

"Isn't that... The agent of the Lycan Family?" Zenith stumbled upon something...

"Everything... That I haven't done... I... Really was a bad father..." Derek is heard as Zenith's eyes widened,