Chapter 2: Foresight

"!" Ashter rushes into the meeting room, and upon seeing Garroth, he was moved and surprised,

"Garroth!" Ashter rushes and hugs the werewolf, very much sensitive about him even being out.

"Hey, baby cousin." Garroth comforts him as Ashter pulls back, saying,

"I saw you and the agent pass by... The main island was raided again..." Ashter tells him as Garroth chuckles,

"Eh... It's a long story..." Garroth chuckles as Ashter turns to see the agent Derek called for.

Agent R...

He smiles a bit, noticing how much Ashter has grown, despite him not knowing him,

"Oh!" Ashter organizes himself, walking and putting his hand out,

"Name's Ashter Lake. It's nice to meet a family friend?" Ashter deduced as Agent R chuckles,

"You remind me so much of your father... Heh, I'm just a tool he'd use. One of the best in my field." Agent R says as Ashter nods.

...

...

...

"..." Ashter's eyes glow green, they blaze with the magic of a potion, as Ashter can see... Faintly... The surrounding area.

"There are many more people out... I can't place any more papers." Ashter reveals his foresight relies on papers being marked. He can't place anymore.

"But it seems the GF is moving a lot slower... We might have a few more weeks or months before they ever try to look here." Ashter informs none other than Derek, who nods, writing down this information.

"Is it safe more anymore runs?" Derek wonders as Ashter was... A bit unsure.

"Maybe. Lucinda is the only one unsuspected by the Guardian Forces, Aphmau is the only one at risk." Ashter proclaims as Derek sighs,

"Anyone else besides Aphmau and Lucinda is our safest bet at the moment. Until we can get some bigger shoes and a device that can help make her taller, we have to send her." Derek was... Unsure. The last time he checked Aphmau was in a picture, but her face wasn't shown as badly as Ashter and Aaron's.

"..." Ashter skims through more of his visions... Before suddenly...

"!" Ashter notices someone picking up the paper,

They talked, a bit curious about the paper.

"Someone grabbed my paper..." Ashter says in a low growl as Derek sighs,

"Take it down. We can't have others finding out this is yours." Derek demands as Ashter did so, as the people holding it are shocked, unsure of how to think about it.

"... There are too many of them nearby. I would go, but seeing all of them... I can't even consider supporting." Ashter growls a bit as Derek nods, looking at both Aphmau and Lucinda who are on standby.

"Aphmau, Lucinda, you're both free to go," Derek commands as Lucinda and Aphmau nod,

"Stay safe, babe!" Ashter calls her through his sitting and very still position, as Lucinda smiles,

"I will, hun," Lucinda says, before the two exits for their next gathering task.

Ashter watches as he skims through papers... However, more was thrown in bushes and whatnot and somewhat trashed areas, as not only did the pollution on the land increase but janitors and cleaners decreased.

"... Ah ha..." Ashter connects his vision to these papers, as he looks intricately, relaying this to Derek about their every move...

"..." Aphmau stays quiet, as she places paper after paper on the ground or in bushes...