Chapter 8: Fight. Pt 2.

"...!" Ashter's eyes widened... Aphmau falls... Her eyes are in pure shock at the pain she's enduring...

Asher's eyes turn red as she falls to the ground... His glowing mark fading...

"N-No... No..." Ashter sees Aphmau on the ground as Ein grew... No, he felt satisfied...

"Just... Another problem... Out of my way..." Ein smirks with his pupils smaller, making him look like a psychopath...

...

...

...

"..." Suddenly... A new werewolf arrives...

"..." His hair was black with purple highlights here and there. He wears a black tank top and black pants, he is equipped with armor that he made himself.

The man... Zenith.

"..." The werewolf gazes as he steps off of the boat, but invisible to everybody there,

"..." Zenith looks back as the boat leaves, it was as if he was on cue.

"?" Zenith looks at a large visor on his arm, as he realizes...

"There is a disturbance... Some magic stuff is going on." Says Zenith as he looks up, seeing the resort house the others lived at before,

"Bingo. Maybe I can find something in here..." Zenith enters the home, as he realizes that...

"Someone's here." Zenith needed to be careful to not make any noises, as he looks at a sword on the table of the living room area,

"...?" Zenith walks up to the sword, as he recognizes the materials. 

"Silver... So many metals... It is sharp and durable, able to last whole other decades of use." Zenith deduces, sniffing the air,

"!" He recognizes that someone is here.

"Great... Just my luck." Zenith wears a lot of machinery, his arms covered in a comfortable planting with a large screen on one of them, but the television suddenly turns on...

"Breaking news." The woman the screen says on the screen, as Zenith's eyes widened as he looks at the woman,

"The third confirmed of the Lyan family has been taken down, after she refused cooperation and went on a rampage. The Guardian Forces had no choice... But to take her down." The woman says as Zenith's eyes widened in horror as his purple ears and tail's hairs stick on end.

"Aaron and Ashter Lycan are the last of the remaining family left, wielding seemingly halves of the same curse. Studies have reported that Ashter Lycan is a part of the Lake family, whose relatives have no part in this matter. However, it is duly noted that instances of... Magic has been left behind by Ashter Lycan, and due to some records, he is confirmed to possess magical abilities. Being near him is extremely dangerous and it is our job to take him down at all cost, as he opposes an even greater threat than Aaron Lycan." The news reporter says as Zenith sharply turns to see...

"..." He sees Kawaii~Chan and Aaron, reactivating his machinery, he goes invisible once again.

"... Mr. Lycan, if you wish for me to continue... Guess my uncle really thinks highly of you." Zenith says, showing a bit but not his entire motivations.

...

...

...

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE... MESSING WITH!" Enyo is encased in a cage spell as Kim is seen holding it down, or Ghost in this matter,

"TSK! I... I CAN'T HOLD THEM DOWN MUCH LONGER." Ghost shrieks in pain as Ghost tries her best to hold Enyo down,

"..." Lucinda whispers chants... Her magic barely being there...