Chapter 3: The Ball

"Lucinda... This is the most HORRIBLE idea..." Ashter is seen with Lucinda, getting masks for a plan Ashter agreed on.

"This is the worst idea I have ever complied with..." Ashter was a bit hesitant, as this is the first time in WEEKS since he has ever been in public. His instincts just tell him to let his ears and tail get some fresh air, but he holds it back, showing signs of discomfort in its wake.

"Just shut up and look good!" Lucinda whispers, knowing full well that him looking so... Odd... It will cost them everything.

"Alright! Jeez..." Ashter does so and looks natural by any means, as the engaged couple goes into a store with PLENTY of mascarade masks that would disgust them perfectly.

"..." Lucinda grabs the masks and places them in a bag, as Ashter looks at the selection of clothes.

"..." Ashter pulls out his wallet, as he checks...

"They're on a discount... Perfect!" Ashter was shocked by the EXTREMELY low prices.

"Fifty dollars for a suit... That goes for me... Zane... Aaron... And Garroth..." Ashter deduced that only they and the others would go.

"Bow for the dresses." Ashter picks out unique designs for everyone.

Upon paying... The price was EXPENSIVE. Thank Irene that it was a major discount. If that wasn't the cast he'd have to spend much much more.

"Have a good day sir," the cashier says as Ashter walks out of the store Lucinda nods,

"Good. Now, let's get back to the place." Lucinda realizes they need to move QUICKLY. They have a good amount of stuff and people can suspect something.

"..." The two take another alleyway back to the apartment...

And there Ashter and Lucinda close the door behind them, as Ashter says,

"I'll try and convince the guys to go. If I guilt trip them with these clothes they're bound to agree." Ashter has a plan formulated as Lucinda nods.

"Great. I'll get the girls convinced too." Lucinda and Ashter were planning this from the gecko.

"So... Yeah!" Ashter was done explaining, even the masks, as the three guys were a bit on a debate.

"..." Zane was silent.

"..." Garroth was silent.

"..." Aaron was silent.

"No." Aaron flat out says as Ashter's eyes widened,

"What!?! But why!?!" Ashter was... Confused.

"Aaron is right. It is too risky. They already have our faces and everything." Zane agreed as Ashter was now desperate,

"But... I am free of being trapped here! Zane, I am sure you have to!" Ashter shouts in desperation as Garroth sighs,

"Because we can't be going out and showing ourselves. Aaron and Zane are right, baby cousin, and I know how much this means to Kawaii~Chan... But we just can't." Garroth says as Ashter growls,

"Don't you hate it...?" Ashter says as everyone looks at the man,

"Being trapped? Having nothing to do!?! I hate it! And I for one want to get out and at least be with everyone one last time!" Ashter was on the verge of tears,

"... I never wanted this... But... At least consider that everyone else here... We gate being couped up here." Ashter says, walking out of the room as he closes the door. By going this, he just looks at the ring on his fourth finger...