07

00:45

Jimins pov

I sit in the kitchen with Jungkook who was staring at the food in front of him. I sigh "you need to eat something.. You can't starve yourself for a day" he looks at me and then looks down and starts to eat a tiny bit of food.

I huff "eat more then that, don't be a brat now jungkook" he sighs "I'm just... Not hungry" I shake my head "bullshit. Your tummy has been growling all day! Eat your food and don't forget to take your tablets today"

He looks at me shocked "you... Reminded me?" I nod "yes?... Problem?" he shakes his head "no, just shocked.." i nod and then stare at him as he eats his food

He's so cute.. He eats like a little bunny-..
What did I just say?!.. What the hell?!
No! I didn't mean that!

I quickly look away from jungkook and down at the handcuffs.
Jungkook sighs "I tried breaking them before when you were asleep. It's no use, only way to get out is the key"

I look at him "why don't we pretend we are getting along?" he scoffs "lie to our friends? Wow aren't you a good friend jimin" I glare at him "well I'm sorry, seems like you just want to be with me all the time"

He nods "yeah stuck with the one person who have me anxiety and trust issues! And made my depression worse!! Yes! It's a dream come fucking true to be stuck with you!!" I scoff "I made it worse?! How?!" he tears up "with the constant bullying!! The words you say to me fucking hurt okay?!"

I look at him shocked and see tears roll down his cheeks "because... Those are words I heard from my appa aswell.. And it hurts okay? I don't let you see it because then you would have won!..... But I've given up now jimin, you've won"

My eyes widen "I didn't want to win jungkook...I never wanted to be rivals with you" he looks at me "w-what?..." i nod "I wanted to be a friend.. But then we started being mean to one another and it became a habit" he sniffles "I-I didn't want to be rivals either.."

We both look at one another and laugh a little.
I sigh "wow... We could have avoided all of this" he nods "yeah..." i hesitate but lean over the table and wipe his tears "I'm sorry jungkook" he looks at me and leans into my touch "I'm sorry too jimin"

I leave my hand on his cheek as he leans into my touch..
I feel my heart racing making me quickly move my hand..

What is wrong with me today....