Chapter 15

A/N: Very excited about Paleyfest announcements! Heather is coming to Riverdale omg literally I'm dying I never thought this would actually happen my dreams are coming true! Loving the fact Madelaine and Vanessa support Choni so much and didn't even mention Tangs we stan. I seriously recon they'll get back together! :D I'm at my grandparents right now, which I think is quite ironic because I wrote the first few Chapters here. Actually not the first one but probably Chapters 2 and 3. I wrote the first one at my other grandparents. The internet is really unstable and it's annoying because I write on google docs that requires the internet.

"Is my makeup ok?" Toni asked for the tenth time.

"Yeah don't worry TT, you look beautiful."

"I'm just-"

Cheryl never found out what Toni was because her phone pinged and she stood up.

"Taxi is here!" Cheryl exclaimed, making her way towards the door, before offering Toni her hand who was following her out. "Don't worry, it'll be fine."

"Ok," she said simply, giving her a quick smile and following Cheryl out the door.

~~~

As they climbed out of the uber, Toni's hand gripped onto Cheryl's a little tighter, earning her a comforting smile. There were no words exchanged - there didn't need to be. They trudged down the road, the taxi dropped them off a little way from the Wyrm, to find a place to stop due to the fact the outside was probably already packed full of bikes and people alike.

"I'm glad you're here Cher," Toni mumbled as the Wyrm came into view.

"I'm glad too, TT. Now let's go have some fun!" Cheryl laughed, tugging Toni's arm to hurry her up and flinging open the door to reveal the very familiar bar.

"Careful, you're gonna yank my arm off!" Toni spluttered before she spotted the boys.

It's now or never.

"Hey guys!" Toni waved as she pulled Cheryl through a crowd of serpents towards her friends.

"Toni!" Sweet Pea slurred, clearly already very intoxicated.

"God, are you allowed to be this drunk right after being in the hospital? Did the doctor-"

"Oh calm down To-ni, let loose a little," he groaned before the mist disgusting burp passed through his lips.

"Oh god, how revolting," Cheryl mused, stepping into Sweet Pea's immediate sight line.

"Bombshell? Been a while hasn't- oh my god Fangs look we have a Blossom at my party! Mine!" He pointed to himself, triumphant in his discovery. Fangs who had just appeared, rolled his eyes.

"Nice to see you guys-" he started before being interrupted by an equally intoxicated man.

"Toni! Hello, hello my little lady," Slash swallowed.

"Hey Fangs.. Slash."

"My my my, who have we here?"

"Oh uhh.. Slash this is Cheryl, Cheryl this is umm.. Slash."

"Nice to meet you Slash," Cheryl smiled politely, clutching Toni's hand only slightly tighter. So subtly she barely missed it. But she didn't.

"Let's get a drink," Toni grinned, pulling Cheryl away from the group, quickly followed by Fangs.