Chapter 13

A/N: Return of Slash, didn't want to just drop him as a character, thought it was a bit mean. This Chapter marks 40k. I'm almost done with this story, that's really scary. I've been writing it for months. It's a pain in my ass but I'm so proud. Just played a game on the app store - "But You Look Fine" and it's more of a story than a game. Very enjoyable, I recommend! I'm feeling really not very well today and I still have 1000 words to write. Ugh my head hurts. Yay! Just hit 40k words! Only 10k left. ⅘ of the way through. I'm so glad I've finished this Chapter, I'm so tired! Bleargh I hate being sick.

"Sweets go left, go left-"

"Oh- yeah behind you, get him-"

"Heal me heal me-"

"Fangs get the gun-"

"Oh shit sorry-"

"Slash-"

"Shit!"

Toni furiously smashed her fingers onto her xbox controller whilst staring intently at the TV and screaming into her mic. She hadn't had time to play games lately but she just came back from a hard shift and Sweet Pea was bored in the hospital so she thought she might as well. It was a good way of keeping in contact with them when they couldn't all meet up and- her thoughts were interrupted by an untimely shot and her character losing almost all its health.

"Heal me one of you I'm gonna- shit! No!"

"Toni?!"

"You lost me."

"Oh crap- No!" Sweet Pea screamed, followed by a stream of curse words and insults directed towards the other team before Toni heard a nurse come in and tell him he needed to be quiet. He had definitely just died.

Such a rager.

Once the match was properly over, unfortunately a lost game, Toni announced it was time for her to go.

"Awww Tiny how come?" Sweet Pea groaned.

"Yeah you just joined!" Slash joined in.

"You don't even have work tomorrow!"

"I'm busy, got things to do," she protested.

"What, bagged yourself a date," Fangs joked, but when Toni didn't answer he asked again, "Nah no way Toni's got a date?"

"Oh my god, Toni?"

"Bye guys!" She blurted before rushing to hang up, just to be met with a flood of notifications. She could have easily lied, but lying never helped a situation. To be fair, she didn't even know how to answer the question, was it a date or was it just friends hanging out? She wasn't sure. Either way, she had her outfit planned immaculately, eventually she did find the shirt she was looking for.

No but seriously, is it a date?

~~~

Cheryl Blossom:

tomorrow still on?

yeah
im excited

so am i

i havnt seen love simon in ages

last tiem i watched it i was pretty distracted
so kind of same?
just checking
630 at pops

yh
do you want me to pick u up?

is that any trouble?