Hard 2 Face Reality

I had no idea how to write this so hopefully this is still great 😮‍💨

Earth 7
Y/n's View

"What?!" Alexa asks.

Sometimes it's hard to face reality, oh, oh

"You said you wouldn't get mad." I say.

Even though you might get mad at me, oh, oh

"Yeah, well my fiancée just told me she's going to film a movie in New York and is leaving tomorrow." Alexa says.

"This can't be happening." Alexa says.

Sometimes it's hard to face reality

"You said you were going to start thinking about me when you make these choices." Alexa says.

Should've been adjusted to my life

"Do you even need to film another movie? You said you were just going to relax for a little 3 months ago. You have the opportunity to literally spend the rest of your life with me and you chose a gig over me." She says.

Had the opportunity to stay away for the last time

"You lied to me." She says.

Now you're standin' right in front of me

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I say.

It hurts me to know that I lied
Tryna protect your feelings

"Do you not want to marry me anymore? Is that why you're doing this?" She asks.

"You're reading in between the lines when there's only one line." I say.

You read in between the lines

"Baby, I love you. I love how you make coffee and get another cup because you let the first cup get cold. I love how you scream at me then expect me to cuddle with you. I love how you steal my phone to play games when you play them on your own." I say.

"I love how you make me smile when I feel like shit. I love how you get jealous over a kissing scene. I love how you try to protect me even when I don't need to be. I love you, in general." I say.

"I won't do anything else until we get married and come back to Hawaii. This is it. I swear to God." I say.

I hear thunder and Alexa stares at me.