part 4: bird's eyeview

Start from the beginning

"i hate to admit it, despite being a black scripture...but i am scared."

"scared of the sorcerer kingdom, of the vastity of their forces..

and of ainz ooal gown."

"no one other than the black scripture can hope of defeating them, and that definetely includes lady zesshi! thats why, the best i can do right now...is give the best of my assistance from the sidelines!"

the astrologer looked at zesshi with newfound determination.

"lady zesshi...please play with us for a bit."

at this, zesshi responded with a sinister grin...

"captain, is this really wise?" the 11th seat asked

"...on that day, astrologer saw something that scared her enough to go into hiding. and recently, we saw for ourselves just what that power was. the draconic kingdom were wiped out with no chane of fighting back."

"but even so-"

"the paladins also understood that there isnt much the other scriptures can do against that kind of power. to send your man in a battle you know would result in their death would be nothing more than senseless murder on our part."

"...i see.."

"besides, this also works in our favor. if the  sorcerer kingdom were to see this and believe it to be infighting between us, then the may think it an opportunity to attack, in which case we can respond in kind."

"...i see. how long do you think they're going to last?"

"the sorcerer kingdom is stronger than us in their own right. but if we can utilize the god's items which rest with the platinum dragonlord, i believe we should at the very least be able to match them."

a huge blast sent members of the sripture flying over the captain's head.

"i wasnt reffering to the sorcerer kingdom..."

"...ah..them..surely, they should at least be able to keep her occupied for maybe 10 minutes or so. though, thats only assuming she's holding back on them.."

another blast sent more of them crashing all over the place.

"dont falter! stay in formation!" the astrologer yelled.

"haha! this is fun!"

"...10 minutes, you say.." the 11th seat whispered.

"...lets just hope they last long enough for sir zohak to return.."

sorcerer kingdom / 3rd pov

"adventurers huh? thats rare."

the clerk at the entrance border of the sorcerer kingdom lightly laughed as he welcomed the blue rose into the former E-rantal.