25. 505

I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs

Ash always said he felt the safest at your house. Your parents were warm and welcoming, and the environment was nice. You lived in a safe neighborhood and your street address was 505. Ash often would fall asleep thinking of you and how you slept with your hands between your thighs and your hair in your face. He would often visualize you doing that and it would soothe him to sleep.

Stop and wait a sec
When you look at me like that, my darlin', what did you expect?
I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck
Or I did last time I checked

Ash would often stop and stare at you and think about how lucky he was to have a girlfriend like you. Sometimes, you would catch him staring at you with a big goofy grin on his face. He loved cuddling you and he adored when you gave him hugs because you would wrap your arms around his neck and he would wrap his around your waist.

Not shy of a spark
The knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite, though it's no harsher than the bark
The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start
It was no secret that you and Ash had sparks between you two. He always wanted to be the best he could for you and the thought of falling short of that made him not want to exist. Ash is regarded as being "tough" and "strong" but you know that he looks tougher than he is, at least around you. You often had fantasies about sneaking out and going to the store with Ash; Ashtray often encouraged these fantasies and you would sneak out on your bike and go to a random park with Ash and just hang out and do dumb shit.

I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs

Ash would often sneak over to your house and watch movies, paint with you, listen to music or simply enjoy your company. It's a known fact that Ash would do anything and everything for you and he didn't care how long it would take. He was laying in his bed when the thought of you laying down popped into his head and he decided to do something about it.

But I crumble completely when you cry
It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye
I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise
Take my hands off of your eyes too soon

Ash hated making you upset because when you got upset, you cried angry tears. Luckily, the source of your tears rarely came from Ash, they mostly came from stress from Maddy and Nate. Because of this, you had to leave Ash when Maddy was going through some shit because you were her "emotional support person". Ash knew how much you loved surprises so he would occasionally bring a bag with your favorite snacks to your house and blindfold you and take you on a surprise date. You knew the town and Ash like the back of your hand and Ash sucked keeping secrets when he was excited so you would often be shoddy with taking off your blindfold.

I'm going back to 505
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive
In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side
With your hands between your thighs and a smile

He ran out the house and got in his car. He drove all the way to your house to pick you up. He knocked on your door and you greeted him with a smile(bold is him, regular is you):
"Hey"
"Hey, Ma"
Ash stuck out his hand and you happily took it.