8. I love you (Ashtray)

TW:⚠️Mentions of: Drugs,Suicide(barely) and guns. Also maybe toxic relationships???⚠️

It had been 3 weeks since your fight. You two hadn't talked at all. Even if he wanted to talk to you, he couldn't; Maddy wouldn't let him. You were always surrounded by people sure but ever since you told Maddy about what happened, the amount of people that already surrounded you, doubled. Thank god everyone was supportive and not trampling you or Ash.
Your days were all a blur of sweats, convos with Maddy, Cassie and Kat about how they would kill Ash, and sleepovers with practically everyone. Fez told Lexi that he was out of this. It wasn't his business but apparently, Ash was struggling. Getting high more than usual, same outfits, short temper and he even threw a glass at Faye's head when she mentioned you. Basically, Ash was falling apart and so were you, you just had people holding you together and not letting you be alone(Maddy is bold, Cassie is italicized and you're regular):
"Bitch you don't need to be alone right now"
"Why not?"
"Because you might try to kill yourself or something"
"I won't. I'm not that bad."
"Well I still think you should have one of us with you at all times".
"Whatever you say Mads."
"Trust me. It's a good thing you two broke up I mean, he's a fucking drug dealer who only cared about himself and Fez. You could do so much better."
You didn't reply to this. Your parents told you this 1,000,000 times before and you always stood up for him and even put your relationship with him before your own family. You were exhausted however and could barely say a sentence let alone hold a full blown argument.

Ash wasn't just your boyfriend or soulmate or whatever he was, he was your best friend. In a way, you lost your best friend, family, lover and partner in crime all in the same day.
Ash's POV:
If you thought throwing a glass and being more moody was bad, you should see what Fez wasn't telling you (Fez italicized, Ash is bold)
"Bro Custer is on his way"
"Whatever"
"I can handle this myself if you aren't feeling it"
"Nah it's good. I'll be there"
He stepped out into the kitchen for the first time in 2 days and was blinded by the light. He scrunched up his face which lead him to remembering how much you loved it when he scrunched his face. Every now and again especially if he was high, he'd remember little things about you like how you would clean his room a bit whenever you came over and how you would hold his hand whenever you felt nervous and how you would let him drink half of your Monster's all of the time.
Ash hadn't tried to call or text yet because he wanted to give you both some space. As bad as he felt, he did mean it when he said that you're clingy. He was hoping that you would make the first move but finally decided to cave in when those memories had flooded him and his tear ducts. These past few weeks were the most Ashtray had ever cried(except maybe in his baby years):
                                     Y/n 💊❤️
Hey. Are you busy?
*read 2:55 pm

His heart had skipped a beat once he saw that you saw it. Little did he know that Cassie had saw it instead. You were in the shower trying to wash off the sweat from volleyball when suddenly an idea popped into Cassie's head:

                                                     Leave me alone. I'm dating someone else

Those words were like daggers to Ash's heart. He couldn't believe it. He was frozen in time practically, his mind was like a war zone. He was weighing every possible option including but not limited to: Murder, Torture, kidnap them and torture them and so forth. He decided that interrogation and possibly murder(depending if he wasn't getting the answers he wanted or not) were his best options. So with that, Ashtray had loaded up. But first, he had to make sure that he knew where to go. Ashtray may not have been as popular as Nate but he still had some popularity and it helped that he delt to almost every druggy in the school.

What's his name?

Cassie may not have known that much about Ashtray but she did know one thing and that was that of Ash feels like someone or something is a threat, he will take it the fuck out. Cal Jacobs was a prime example of this, ever since he tried to intimidate Fez, he was never the same. Nate had told Cassie this after their Friday night hookup.
Cassie was panicking when you walked in the room:
"Hey Cass you okay? You look flustered."
"I'm fine and I have to go".
"Okay."
You picked up your phone and read through all of the texts. You were horrified too see a string of texts from Ashtray following the I text from "yourself"
Where tf is he??

You fucking slut. How could you do that?
It's only been 3 weeks?!?!?

Never mind. If you won't tell me over text

I'll pay you a visit and have you tell me yourself.

Before you could even process what was happening, you heard Cassie scream and your parents yelling. Oh shit.

A/n: CLIFFHANGER PT 2