1. Who tf is this(Ashtray)

You had just moved to East Highland and you were practically a nobody. Your grandparents however... that was a different story. Your dad had died 4 years ago and your mom died over the summer. Your grandparents had a reputation for being quiet and unassuming but as you know(or come to find out) everyone in East Highland is connected somehow. Mrs. Jacobs found out about your parents and you which lead to a ripple effect being put into play, and you being known as the "new girl".

As you brushed your hair and put on a new outfit in an attempt you make yourself feel like you weren't grieving, you hopped on your bike that your grandparents got you to try to "cheer you up" and rode off to Maddy's house. You had met Maddy when her family had come over to comfort your family. She became like your big sister, you were afraid of her but in a way, you always admired her. Her confidence, her bluntness was absolutely amazing. Of course, you were blunt(even when you probably shouldn't have been), and confident(to a degree) but Maddy's was like that on cocaine. (Bold is you, regular is Maddy)

"Hey Maddy"
"Hey Y/n what's up? How are you feeling?"
"Ain't nothing change but the weather"(Eddie Brock reference 😏🤌🏽)
"Oh okay. Wanna go to the store? I gotta buy something"
"Okay sure"
You hopped in Maddys car as she handed you the aux which you played y/f/s (your favorite songs). She pulled up to what looked like a gas station. Some random ginger dude was at the counter on his phone. (Italicized is Fez, Ash is Bold, Maddy is normal)

"Hey Fez!"
"Wassup"
"Not much. I'm having a party tonight and I wanna know if you want to go and sell"
"Sure ig"
Just then a kid around the age of 15 came from out of the freezer?
"Who the fuck is this?" The boy said pointing at you.