"Yeah, your chemistry..." Kwan murmured but Bong Cha hit him with a book so he shut up. Hao didn't say anything about it so Bong Cha thought he might believe it. "You were talking about me again, didn't you?" He smiled and laid back. Fine he didn't believe a thing. "What? No... OF course not, Why would I-" 

"The next time you are talking about me I wanna be here... I dont wanna miss this..." He leaned closer to her with one of his unresistable smiles. "Minghao...." She whispered once she easily got lost in his eyes. "What is it baby..." He answered back with confidence.

"You both can see that I am still here, Right?" Kwan asked while three wheeling these two. "Oh Right, I forgot... What are you two doing after school?" He asked the two friends. "Um I think I have to study..." Bong Cha answered. 

"Oh so you are free, That's good!" Hao nodded and then waited for Kwan to announce his plan. "I said I have to st-" She was about to say but he interrupted her. "Are you free as well Kwan?" He asked her friend. "Well, how can I say no when you are asking me like that..." He joked. 

"I thought so..." Hao giggled while fixating eyes with him. 

"Hey, Are you two flirting in front of me!" The girl hissed when she realised what was going on. "Are you jealous?" Hao crossed his arms laid back. "W-what? Like I would ever-" She was about to say but his one hand fell on her knee. "You can be jealous. You are cute when you are..." His voice sent shivers down her spine. Hao tried not to laugh cause he knew. 

"So, After school... The two of you will go out with me and the guys... How does that sound?" He asked. "Who else is gonna come?" Kwan felt free to answer. "Well, Me... obviously..."

"Unfortunately..." The girl teased him. 

"Let me finish Baby girl..." 

"Just go on..." 

"Soonyoung, Jun, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Sungcheol... and Vernon probably..." He smiled at them. "Where are we gonna go?" Kwan continued asking. "To the beach..." He announced. "But we dont wear swimsuits..." The girl announced. "Its not necessary to go in, You can even dive with your clothes. That would be entertaining enough for me to be honest." He smiled. 

"You wish..." The girl whispered to herself and Hao found himself thinking how adorable she was. "So are you two in?" He asked. "Like we have a choice..." She whispered to herself. "Stop being grumpy.... Of course we are Hao!" Kwan said yes for both of them. 

"Perfect... I'll go inform the guys..." He got up but right before her leaves something in his heart made him stop. He leaned closer to the girl's ear with a sly smirk. "Dont miss me too much..." He whispered so Kwan wont be able to hear. "I wasn't planning to..." She whispers to him. 

"Are you lying to me or yourself?" That was the last thing he said and then gained his personal space. They gazed at each other until Hao made her raised his two fingers and shook them once right in front of his forehead, as a way to say goodbye. She felt her cheeks buring red. 

Kwan almost climbed her table once again. 

"What did he say?" He tried to learn but Bong Cha placed her one hand on his forehead and pushed him back. "Come on! Why are you red???" He continued asking. "If you dont wanna die SHUT UP!" She screamed, leading everyone to turn around and stare at her, even Hao with his friends. She immediately pretended to read her book like she didn't scream like a while ago. 

Minghao stared at her with a tiny smile and then turned back to his friends to let them now about after school.

----------

As soon as school was over Hao led these two on the school parking lot. They were going towards his car. "So how the rest of them are going to come?" Bong Cha asked out of curiosity. "They have cars, I dont care, they'll find a way..." He murmured and unlocked his car. Kwan was the first one to run to the passenger's seat and enter before the girl does so. 

"Hey!" She agressively retorted,realizing how tricky he was. "I got in first!" He stuck his tongue out. "How old are you? 2?" She asked. "Well, How could you understand me if I wasnt?" The girl felt irritated by his words. Hao wrapped his one hand around her. "Dont be mad, We could make intense eye contact from the mirror from time to time!" He winked and she gasped. "You wish..." She murmured and entered the back seats all alone. Before she even knows Jun runs towards their car. "Hey, What are you doin-?" Minghao asked but he already got in. 

"I am not going with Vernon on the bike, He is crazy!" He pouted with a crossed arms. "What am I gonna do with two idiots in the back seat?" Hao whispered. 

"Hey!" Both, Jun and Cha complained at the same time. "I am kidding... I would never call my girlfriend an idiot..." Hao bent so he can make eye contact with his gf. "Wait, But we are not dating..." Jun foolishly said. Then he slowly turned to look at Bong Cha, right next to him. "Wait... You are not talking about me, are you?" He was still trying to figure out stuff. 

"NO WAY!" He fixed the puzzle himself but as soon as he was ready to ask all these question Hao slammed the door to his face with a sly smirk. Jun immediately turned to stare at Bong Cha. "You need to tell me everything..." He announced. 

"I am not your friend..." 

"My friend slammed a door on my face..." He announced. "And It was the wisest thing he ever did!" Cha turned her back at him and attempted to look outside of the window. 

"Did he call me an idiot?" He barely touched her shirt but the girl pushed him with her shoulder and continued ignoring him. It was going to be a long ride for her. Hao walked in, closed the door, turned the engine on and started driving. 

"The day is amazing..." He put on his shades and laid back with one hand on the wheel. "A perfect day for the beach..." Kwan joked and Hao giggled. "Can I turn on some radio?" Now he asks. 

"Suit yourself..." Hao says back.