💗 Manmarzia 💗

Start from the beginning

Pallavi :- ye kaisi help kar rahe the dono... Apni halat dekho.. Kitne dirty hogaya hai apka clothes.. Chalo abb koi help karne ka bhoot savar huwa to dono ko unke Sath bhej dungi fir rehna Mumma k bina akele Aur kam karte rehna..

Nahi mumma chahiye...

Mumma.... Soly rivu ...

Mumma.. Soly ridhu...

Raghav and farhad both are smiling at thier antique.

Rivu ridhu both are smile widely and kiss thier mother and run away from there .

Pallavi :- ruko jara dono. ..
Badmas babies...

Kirti rolling over floor with laughter and so that raghav and farhad also couldn't control thier laughter.

Mumma...
Yeay Yeay.....
Paklo...

They spread all decorative things while running and workers are also behind them.

Babies finaly catch up by thier mother and she takes them with her in the room as they spoil decorate things.

Both whinnied for play with it but pallavi's strick warning they sit quietly and play in the nursery area with thier toys and walker.

Whole room messy messy and they are sleeping peacefully in between the mess

Pallavi sees both twins and take them on bed and make pillow border and covers them completely

She and kirti both are talking about parlour things and amruta also join them.

Both babies are up from nap after 1 hour and again want to drink milk so after that both are now ready for thier new mischief.

Both twins are now with Raghv and farhad and both play with their favorite toys. They're busy in playing sometimes but after that they are getting bored so they saw Raghav is busy with farjad and Yuvaraj in checking clothes size and yes Rudraksh also come here yesterday only.

Babies are waiting for Ruhi and Saransh who had exam so come late evening.

They are about roam around in whole den. They found out some stuff that they are playing with it after that they sneak out from the room as they show Ruhi and Saransh.