33 | toleration

[ This chapter is dedicated to @itsyourslutbaby for commenting and for the consistent support throughout! I appreciate it so much, and thank you for reading<33 ]

{ Explicit scenes in this chapter, proceed with caution (though let's be real, you're not gonna :P) }

| Noah |

"Oh my god." 

I worked my tongue inside her as a garbled moan left her throat, making her tighten her grip on the locks of my hair and her legs quiver around my neck. 

My lips widened into a smirk - I couldn't help it - and I immediately used my hands to pin her legs down, keeping them in their place and continuing with my ministrations mercilessly. 

"Noah, shit." 

I always found it ironic - and, admittedly, amusing - how the girls I came back home with ended their nights screaming my name when my bastardly ass didn't even remember theirs. 

Her back arched up further, pushing her head tightly into the pillow when I slowly licked my way up to her clit and sucked on the sensitive flesh. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna-" 

Never stopping with my movements, I raised my eyes to find her biting her lip, desperately trying to swallow the loud moans that threatened to spill. Her eyes, previously squeezed shut, opened wide as I inserted a finger inside her. 

At an agonisingly slow pace, I moved it in and out of her, taking pleasure in the way she thrust her own hips forward to try to fasten my motion. 

I, of course, didn't oblige. 

"Please..." 

I chuckled at the frantic way she used her grip on my hair to guide my head to her sex, desolate for a release. 

I resisted her pleads and continued with the slow thrusting of my finger. 

"Please...what?" 

Before she could answer, I added in a second digit, making a shrill cry escape her throat. Her chest heaved up and down as she clutched the white sheets of my bed with her hands in an impossible grip. "Noah, please!" 

With a calm smile on my face, I licked a wet trail up her bare stomach and chest before stopping right at her ear. Keeping one hand occupied down below, I raised the other one to wrap it around her supple throat and slowly push her head back further into the pillow. 

"Beg me." 

I knew she would. 

"Please, Noah," She cried immediately, body writhing under my touch, quivering with the need to let go. "Please...just let me come."

My inner sadist finally satisfied, I increased the pace of my fingers and watched her as she shut her eyes close tight in much-awaited relief. Her hips moved rapidly in rhythm with my motions before bucking violently as she came apart, a loud outcry escaping her dry throat and her face convulsing in pleasure. 

"God!

"That's right," I scoffed, releasing my hold on her neck as she slowly came down from her high, her legs still shaking from her orgasm. "Say my name."