I threw my head back on his shoulder as I held onto his arms. His mouth found the crook of my neck and his teeth grazed my skin. When his tongue outlined my carotid, I clenched around him and he cursed into my skin.

I came, feverishly and full-bodied. I closed my eyes as he poured into me. He squeezed my thighs with his calloused fingers as my hips shook. I looked back at his face as he moaned my name.

I had him right where I wanted him.

I shakily attempted to stand with him halfheartedly helping. My hands were on the wall as I straightened up and his cock fell out of me.

I stepped out of the tub and watched the droplets run down his stomach as he stood up. I stood in-front of the mirror and leaned against the counter. He came behind me and pulled the elastic from my hair. The strands fell to my wet shoulders and he gathered it in his hands. I watched with hooded eyes as his hands roamed my body.

Watching was so much better than just doing it. It made me acknowledge the feelings and actions that otherwise I would have just tried to forget.

"Don't leave any hickies," I warned.

"Don't order me around. I know what you're really like," he whispered into my ear. His hand cupped my throat and he nudged my thighs apart with his knee. His hand immediately went between my thighs, and I reached behind me to wrap my hand around his wrist.

He pushed me over the counter and rubbed my cunt with the tip of his cock. "Everything about you is," he picked up his pace, "undeniably," my hand went back touch his stomach, "fucking complex." He teased and barely moved in and out of me. Only a few inches and he'd pull out. We were edging for a minute or two before he actually slammed into me. I watched him in the mirror as he thrusted harder and harder.

His hands were on either side of my hips and he was squeezing so hard. His body was rigid with tense muscles, but his face was warm. Inviting almost.

The sound of his skin hitting mine was rhythmic and the quick pain of it was making my stomach twirl.

"Hit me," my lips almost didn't let me get it all out before I practically shouted it. His eyes leveled with mine as he breathed out.

His hand landed on my ass and he kneaded my skin for a second before he slapped it. It stung, but he did it again, then again until my skin was raw. His handprint was burned onto me.

"Look at me."

I gave a glance at our reflection and my stomach grew hot.

Everything went white. He pushed in and I shook beneath him. He came inside and my body lost its strength.

I was trying to gain my composure for another round, but he bent forward to kiss my shoulder and he pulled out of me. "Get ready to head out. I'm taking you for pancakes."

"Pancakes?" I asked, still face down on the counter.

"I woke you up for a reason. Not just to watch a show." He picked his shirt off the ground and wiped his cum off me.

"Not just to fuck me in the bathroom either?"

"This was going to happen regardless. Something about you on a counter. It does something to me," he joked as he threw the shirt in the basket. I stood up to watch him walk out the door.

Suddenly my dreams were all I could think about. The crash. Lenny. Dick.

I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped under my eyes. The burning feeling in my stomach made its way up to my chest.

***

"Wait. You went to the warehouse last night and you didn't tell me?" My arms immediately crossed over my chest at his nonchalant mention of what happened last night.