About Katherine

This is how I imagine her, you can imagine her however you want

Katherine is Kiara's twin sister, but they're totally different.

Katherine is known all around of the island by a beautiful kook, being friends with Sarah, Topper and Kelce, and being Rafe's girlfriend.

Ketherine is a kind person to her friends, but can be such a bitch as well. She cares about what the others think about her, but pretends she doesn't care at all. She thinks that people would stop being respectful towards her and stopbseeing her as a 'kook princess' if she showed who she really is.

Her parents aren't such good parents to her as the others think they are. They are afraid Katherine will start hanging with pogues just like her twin sister Kiara. When Kiara started hanging with pogues and not kooks their parents told her she ruined the family image, "you hanging with those dirty pogues just makes you became one of them, disgusting!", that were their mother's words when she figured out she was friends with pogues; their father made such the same drama. Katherine always felt under pressure by her parents because of that, they don't want her becoming just like her sister... a pogue.

*

𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠:
- 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑏𝑥 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐵 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑎𝑟𝑎ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟.
- 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠, 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝐾𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑂𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.
- 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 15 𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

Hello <3

So, this was just to start and introduce Katherine so you could understand her better.

If there are any mistakes please tell me. English isn't my first language. Fell free to correct me!

I will try to post as fast as I can. I'm busy with school but I'll try, I hope you understand.

That's it for now, please add this to your library if you don't mind. I would love to know someone is really gonna read this ^^

Also, I'm not sure if you can comment, because I can't figure out how to put the comments thing (if you know what I'm talking about lmao). Help please!

Bye, hope you're having a nice day! :)