In the fitting room their is another door more than likely the changing room. However, where I am now there is a small sofa which is in front of a full length mirror.

I walk into the changing room and I put my phone on the side then change into the summer dress.

I look into the small mirror that the changing room provides and smile to myself. I can't help but think what JJ would think about it. I can't take a picture and ask cause he'll wonder where I am.

I want to tell him but after this stuff with Ash I don't know how much I can trust him. To be honest I don't even know what is going on but that is what scares me.

If I ask him about it will he tell me the truth? I don't even know the truth so whatever he says I'll probably believe. You know what it's probably not even a big deal.

Sarah bursts into the room with a big smile but it fades as she sees my face. I begin to wonder if I did something wrong or if the dress doesn't look good.

"Have you been crying?" She asks shutting the door behind her and wiping tears off my face.

"It's nothing really. The dress is really cute though" I smile making sure she thinks I'm okay. I grab my phone half hoping I'll see a message from JJ but unfortunately it's just the time. I smile looking at my lock screen. It's the first picture I took with the pouges, I had JJ's hat on.

"It looks perfect on you. Let's show John B" she smiles pulling me out of the changing room. I stand in front of the mirror looking at the dress.

Sarah's sits down on the sofa beside John B next to a small pile of folded clothes on the coffee table which is next to the sofa.

"So what do you think?" I smile doing a little twirl so they can see the dress.

"I love it" Sarah says with a big smile.

"I think it's beautiful Jess" John B says as I look into the mirror.

"Yeah? I think I'll get this one then." I say getting my drenched clothes from the changing room. Along with my phone. I place them on the floor beside the sofa next to Sarah.

"You're not going to get changed?" John B asks furrowing his brow.

"No they can just scan the tag off the dress." I tell him sitting down on the empty seat next to Sarah.

The truth is if I am in the room by myself again I know I will start crying. I really don't want Sarah feeling like she has to check up on me.

"I think it's time for you to go and put this on, thank you" Sarah smirks at John B. As she takes the clothes from the shop workers arms passing them to the brunette.

Sarah must've asked him to pick out some clothes for John B whilst I was getting changed.

"No, no I'm not wearing a bow tie. Sarah it's not gonna happen" John B tries to give the clothes back to Sarah.

"Urm yes it is now go try it on" she smiles as he rolls his eyes waking into the changing room.

Me and Sarah look at one another and laugh as she shuts the door behind him.

"Do you wanna go buy that now?" Sarah asks me walking to the door of the changing room.

"Yeah sure. Let's go." I say as we leave the room and walk to the till.

Once we get back John B is still not out of the changing room. Me and Sarah look at each other confused I shrug my shoulders and sit back down on the sofa.

She rolls her eyes and walks up to the door of the changing room. She knocks on it getting a reply from John B.

"Nope not coming out" He says.