SEVEN

AJ

JJ

As I walk out of the bathroom never actually using the toilet just thinking of what I saw.

The first thing I notice is that Jess wasn't there, so she's most likely gone back upstairs to the rest.

The film looks to be almost over I take my seat in between Jess and Pope under the blanket.

I take a handful of popcorn the rustle of the bag makes Kiara give me a death stare to be quiet. Once the movie finished all the wrappers of chocolate bars and popcorn are scattered across the floor along with beer bottles.

I look to me left to see John B, Kiara and Pope all fast asleep. I look to the right and see Jess laid my way fast asleep.

I got up to turn the lights and projector off as quietly and slowly as possible in hope to not wake anyone up. Then I accidentally make a floor board creek I cringe my face at the sound I look over my shoulder to check I hadn't woke anyone.

I see Jess shifting her sleep the other still in deep sleep. No one seems to be waking up so I flick the switch of the fairy lights off and use the moonlight to navigate my way back to where everyone is sleeping.

I turn off the projector take Jessica's phone out placing on the floor next to the small projector.

I slip back under the covers and lay on my back staring up to the celling then Jessica moves in her sleep once again placing her head on to my chest.

I don't want to wake her up by moving to get comfortable so let her lay on my chest letting her to fall into a deep sleep once again.
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎
Jessica

I wake up to the sunlight shinning into onto my lidded eyes my eyes flutter open and I use my hand she shield my eyes from the sun. I look up to see JJ and realize I had fallen asleep on his chest I don't know if he noticed probably not.

I get out of the covers and make my way down to my room, I hear the front door open and rush downstairs.

To see my aunt walk in dressed in a short black dress with her black heels in hand her hair is a mess.

Hopefully she's just hungover not drunk I don't want my friends to witness what could happen "ugh I've got a bagging headache AJ could you get me a bottle of water or something please" she groans dropping her heels and almost tripping over her feet to get to the coach.

Thank god she's hungover I don't know what I would do If she was drunk, I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and then put it on the glass table in front of Lucy.

"Looks like she had fun" a voice suddenly says making me flinch and look to where the voice had came from. "Kiara you scared the crap out of me!" I whisper yell smiling to the girl earning a small laugh from her as we walk to the kitchen.

She sits herself on the counter as I grab two coffee cups "do you want one?" I ask putting my cup under the coffee machine "Is that even a question, of course I do" she smiles.

After the machine finished making Kiara's coffee we both sip our coffees I hear the boys coming down the stairs so I grab out 3 more cups. "Moring girls" I hear John B say sitting on the kitchen Island across from Kiara "Moring boys" I greet them with a smile "I smell coffee" I hear JJ say I turn to see all the boys sat on the kitchen Island with their legs dangling off the side.

"Do any of you want sugar?" I ask the boys but they all shake their heads, once their coffees had finished being made gave them all their cup and they had no hesitation to drink the lot. In under 2 minuets may I add.