🅒hapter 30- Ridiculous

Start from the beginning

Pregnancy flower is a special magic flower, you put blood on the center of the flower and when the flower shows a bright blue light it means that the woman has a baby, and when it's red it means there isn't.

“Wow, sooo who is the woman?” I asked.

[It seems like it was still unidentified, but the maids said that there are 5 maids that took an a vacation. So they still don't know]

Wow, that's some tea.

Wait, what should I be worried about again?

[The womb part]

Suddenly I sat up and went to do my daily routine. Mental breakdown.

“So Kle, why are the author of this book looks gay?” I asked Kle.

[Don't know. Just accept it, Master. Just imagine having babies with your face or you future husband's face!]

Kle giggled. I really don't want too!!!!!!!! I don't want too!!!!!!! I don't want too!!! Argh!!!!!! Maybe if I avoid being with boys! Then I can still be straight!

[Pft! What? Master, you can't possibly live without boys right? Remember? 18 years old? Heat and lust? Ahh.....no you can't live without your fiance]

Arrghh!!!!! Kle! I wish I could just throw you into a river! But what did he said in the last part? I totally heard him said ‘fiance’ what is that about?

“I can avoid them just fine! I don't need boys! And that stuff will never happened! Ridiculous!” I said.

[Aye! Forget what I said master. You don't need boys, someone already owns you. Haha sorry]

“What? Own me? Who?”

[!!!!]

[O-o-wn! You own your self master! Yes! You own master!!!!!!!!]

Really? Should I trust that? Hmm, Kle has been really been suspicious for a a lot this days right now.

[Master! Someone is calling me!!!! I'll talk to you later!]

“Wait Kle--”

Kle quickly turn off the communication that we had in our brains, what was that all about?

Could it be that I–

..........
Third Person's POV

Seth fainted again, but this time it was caused by the necklace Jax that have given him.

Seth is now unconscious in his bed and will not remember the part where Kle and his mouth almost spilled everything, but thanks to the handy necklace!

Seth will never remember the part of the day.

...
Claesentia Academy

It was afternoon, the students are about to go eat luch. While the prince is in the glass house with Demnian, and Jasmine.

The two people have already been creeped out by what they saw earlier. The prince have smiled!!!!!

The prince have been smiling in his way to the glass garden. The two was afraid to get closer to the prince.

While the prince was busy with the thoughts of Seth. The two have been whispering.

“Your Highness Princess, is your brother totally lost some marbles?” Demnian whisper to the princess.

“I don't know..... Maybe? Should I call a doctor? Should we call a mentalist?” the princess said.

“ Hmm, look. His highness have been holding that piece of paper for a while. Maybe that's the cause?” Demnian points at the paper.