Special Chapter: Epilogue 2

Mira was back in her new house with Aliyah. True to the latter's words, the girls were already there. 

They were just waiting for her to arrive.

She quickly went to Aliyah to hug and greet her. "Love," she uttered. 

"I'm here," Mira gave a toothy grin.

"Oh ayan na pala si Ms. Under." Sam said from behind Mira.

The girl scoffed at Sam, "Parang ikaw hindi?" She said while still having Aliyah in her arms.

Aliyah clicked her tongue and went out of Mira's hug to grab the take out box the girl was holding.

"Let's go na sa dining."

Mira looked like a sad puppy as her eyes followed Aliyah. "Wala po akong greet?"

"Wala, tama ka na." Sam stifled a laugh as she taps Mira's shoulder.

Sam dragged the sulking girl to follow behind Aliyah.

"Uy finally kumpleto na tayo!" Stella exclaimed when she saw Mira.

"Bat ang tagal mo Mir?" Cielo asked while she was fixing the plates on the table.

"Ako na dyan Ciel," Aliyah said as she quicken her pace to help Cielo.

"San ka nagsususuot ha? Pinagaalala mo jowa mo," Mayu amusingly said as she laughed at Mira's expression.

Mira went to Aliyah and tried to help her with the foods but got rejected.

"Upo ka na don Mira. Baka napagod ka sa haba ng biyahe mo," Aliyah said.

"Ops tanggal angas niya don." Sam teased as she was about to sit beside Joanne.

Joanne stopped her and raised her brows, "Dun ka sa tabi ni Mira."

"Ha? Bakit?"

Mira quickly grabbed Sam's elbow, "Nawala din angas mo noh? Samahan mo ko dito."

"Kaloka kayong dalawa," Guia said while shaking her head.

"Hoy Gi dito ka na rin," Sam gestured her to switch seats.

Guia raised an eyebrow, "Luh? Bakit, ayoko nga. Tabi lang kami ng bebe ko."

"De wala, tumabi ka na don para pare-parehas mga under magkakatabi." Stella pushed her aside.

Sam laughed teasingly while pointing at Guia who couldn't believe what she heard, "Tara na dito!"

"Bebe?!"

Mayu looked at Cielo who was quietly standing beside Aliyah and praying silently that Mayu doesn't mention her.

"Uyab," Mayu started.

"No, no, no way. Di ako tatabi sa mga unggoy!"

Three frustrated girls and one laughing at their misery sat together by the end of the table, while their other halves sat side by side at the other end.

"Ikaw lang natutuwa Sam," Cielo rolled her eyes.

"Palibhasa, ikaw lang talaga may kasalanan dito nadamay pa kami," Guia said.

Mira stayed quiet as she gazes Aliyah who was already seated besides Mayu.

"We're all in this together!"

"Utot mo." Cielo said.

"Tama na yan, let's eat?" Aliyah started.

They all went to eat while chatting and catching up with each other. Teasing here and there. Laughter filled the table until it's time for dessert.