Special Chapter: Epilogue 1

5 years later

"Lili," Mira was holding a box full of her things as she tried to open the door to their room.

"Oh? ay wait love," Aliyah quickly folded her clothes and put it inside the cabinet. She then went to open the door and helped Mira.

"Eto na lang ba gamit mo?" Aliyah asked the girl as they started fixing Mira's things.

"Yep," Mira said while looking around. "Love where's my phone?" 

"Hmm? It's not here, baka naiwan mo sa living room?"

"Nagtext kasi si Officer Manalo..." Mira trailed off.

Aliyah stopped and glanced at Mira, "Really? Ano sabi?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, may sasabihin daw siya. He'll call daw."

"Baka nangangamusta lang," Aliyah smiled at her and stood up. "Or maybe it's about the house? Since siya nag refer satin diba."

Mira opened her arms when Aliyah moved closer to hug her. Aliyah rested her chin on Mira's shoulder and settled comfortably in the girl's arms.

Officer Manalo helped Mira to sell the house in Baguio. They used the money in buying a new home for the both of them.

They were currently moving  in after finally finishing the house that they bought. 

It was honestly not really a big decision to live together after five years of being a couple. Since in those five years, it was almost like they already lived together anyways. It's either Mira's on Aliyah's unit and vice versa.

Having and owning a house is just a formality for them.

The girl rocked both of them side by side gently, treating Aliyah like a baby. "I really love your lavender perfume."

"I know, that's why I wear it." Aliyah chuckled.

"Later pala pupunta sila Jo ha, don't forget mag take out."

Aliyah unclasped herself from Mira and grabbed the box. Mira followed behind her as they walked out of the room.

She saw her phone by the living room as Aliyah said it was. There was one missed call and one text from Officer Manalo.

'Nirerequest ka ng tito mo.'

"I have a bad feeling about this." She uttered to herself.

But Aliyah heard her, "Ano yon? Why?"

Mira shook her head.

"Wala wala, what food do you want love?"

She put her phone in her pocket and waited for Aliyah's response.

"For dessert lang, ung cake na lagi mo binibili please. Thank you," Aliyah smiled, dismissing what she heard.

"Okay, I'll buy one. Anong oras ba sila pupunta?"

"Dinner na lang daw, sabay mga mag couple pupunta." Aliyah chuckled, "Except for Jo and Sam. Mag off nanaman daw sila."

"Hay nako, laging nag aaway di na natigil."

"Buti nga di sila naghihiwalay ng tuluyan eh." 

Mira laughed while shaking her head, "Anyways, I'll get going na para makauwi ako agad." 

She kissed Aliyah's cheek and waved as she walked towards the door.

"Ingat ah!" Aliyah called out.

"Yes po!"

At some point, Mira did thought of visiting her uncle. She wants to see his face, the expression he will use when he sees her. She wants to know how he feels that he killed his own son.