saVeD HIM...buT...(21+)

Y/n: Tae I need to say you something
Tae: talking later baby now go and be naked on the bed. I'm tired and I need my energy booster honey.
Y/n: No it's important tae. 
Tae: I said go. 
Y/n: Tae kai-
Tae: IS YOUR PUNISHMENT NOT ENOUGH? WHY ARE U AGAIN TALKING ABOUT KAI.
Tae dragged her into their room. He thought y/n was going to say her feelings towards kai. Tae closed the door and went towards her
Y/n: It's very important liste-
Before y/n could continue tae shut her by shouting "Shut up U disobedient slut. I think I made it clear that you belong to me. Now, what happened U miss him? "
Y/n: no that's not-
Tae: Then what. you're going to receive your punishment. 

Y/n had it enough with tae's bullshit and raised her voice.
Y/n: ARE U MAD? UR SCARING ME COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE AND LISTEN.
But this just made tae more aggressive and nothing positive.
Y/n moved back as he approached her.
Tae: ohh so you are already scared now huh? , Tae said pulling y/n close to him and aggressively started to kiss her. Y/n was trying to get rid of his grip instead tae tight his grip and started to kiss her harshly. Y/n pushed tae which made him break the kiss.
Y/n involuntarily slapped tae....this filled the room with silence for a moment before tae smirked while looking at y/n.

Tae: Did you just slap me? you got the guts to slap me huh? 
Tae lift y/n and pushed her on the bed making her bounce slightly. Tae quickly hovered above her making eye contact with y/n's which are filled with fear. He again attacked her lips kissing her aggressively while she is squirming under him.
Y/n wanted to break the kiss she started wriggling her body while pushing tae with all the strength she had.
Tae removed his belt and tied her hands to the headboard so she can not move.
Y/n struggled to get out the grip of the belt. Tae removed his clothes and came near y/n and smells her hair.
Tae: you smell so good y/n-ah you're always so tempting
Y/n was again about to say something but tae covered her mouth not letting her speak.

Tae started kissing and licking her collar bone and neck leaving purple marks.
Tae took a moment to look at her and spoke
Tae: you look so beautiful 
Tae got rid of her dress as soon as possible.
Y/n: tae listen to m- , but he covered her mouth again.
Tae removed the last piece on her body making her completely naked in front of him
Y/n wanted to cover herself from him but her hands were tied to the bed.
Tae without wasting time started thrusting into her not letting her adjust. He thrust hard making her scream in pain, "t-tae stop please". Tae continued thrusting into her paying a deaf ear to y/n.
It was about 45 mins and y/n came for the 4th time. Y/n became unconscious because she did not eat anything in the morning.
Tae noticed tht and stopped what he was doing. Tae immediately hugged her tightly. Guilty rushed all over his body, and his heart ached.
Tae: why are u like this y/n?
Tae untied her and made her sleep properly. Tae took a shower and checked on her. But y/n was still unconscious which made tae worry. He eventually had to get ready and leave. 
.
.
.
.
Later y/n came to her consciousness but did not find tae anywhere.
Y/n: where is he? 

Y/n: *Did he already leave? Omg, I need to go there. Kookie Oppa said they will go to the jade street. I need to go there. Being with them for all these years I know that they won't lift calls when they are on their mission so it's waste of time *

She wore clothes and grabbed the car keys to go out but she felt like throwing up so she rushed to the bathroom. After throwing up badly she leaned on the wall and closed her eyes
Y/n: *no I can't rest I need to go to tae*
Y/n gathered herself immediately ran out and drove to tht place.
She parked her car and got out... it was all dark. She moved further searching for them.
As she moved forward she saw tae who was standing near a guy tied to a chair. She breathes out in relief knowing he is fine. She looked around that was when she realized that someone pointed a gun at tae. Her eyes widened as he pulled the trigger. She started running towards tae shouting his name 

Y/n: TAE MOVE 
Tae turned to the voice, she immediately came near him but before she could push him and herself away she fell into tae's arms and
.
.
BANG
.
.
The bullet missed tae and hit y/n. Tae caught her as she was about to fall down.
The guards went to catch the person who fired but before they could go another bullet was fired toward tae but sehun came in the middle avoiding his leader from the bullet. He fell down as the bullet came in contact with him.

Everything happened so fast...Y/n arrived there out of blue, the gun shoot which no one expected, and before anything else his wife got shot in front of him.
He took a second to realize the situation. He came to sense when he felt blood dripping down his hand.
Tae panicked to death.
Tae: Y/n please hang in there. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE FAST.
Y/n was in tae arms. Tae was trying his best not to cry
Y/n: tae -
Tae: stay strong baby the ambulance is on its way
Y/n: tae-
Tae: don't talk just keep ur eyes open
Y/n: listen to me. go and save Jennie, yeonie, and kookie. Please go he - he will kill them go fast. 

Tae: what are u speaking baby say who will kill them
Y/n: go and save them from kai. You can punish me later for saying kai again. But go now please I beg you. Save my sister and brothers. 
Tae: baby I can't leave you here I will send my guards
Y/n: n-no kai is a lot strong than he is seen please you need to go there and save them. I will be fine.
Y/n: please hurry up. Kai already heard the conversation he must be on way to kill them plz go I beg you taehyung. 
Tae: I will go baby...but please stay strong. Please don't give up. I beg you.
Y/n: I will now please hurry now.
He and others left leaving y/n and sehun with jin

Jin: don't close ur eyes y/n ambulance is near. 
Y/n: oppa I guess I am pre-
But before she could say further she closed her eyes making jin call her name repeatedly while tapping her cheek.
He then checked her pulse...and a tear left Jin's eyes.

.........

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR 2K+ views and 100+ votes...I'm very thankful luvs.
Hope you all enjoy this part. Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT your opinion on this part.
Borahaee....