The past

Tae left 2 hr ago. Y/n just sat in bed thinking about how to get out of this situation and save Yeonjun and Taehyung.

That was when the door opened revealing Jin and JK.

JK: Hi Y/n good morning.

Y/n: Good morning jungkook.

Jin: How are you feeling now? Do you want me to get you some medicines or any specific food?

Y/n: Uhh I'm all fine. I don't need anything Oppa.

Jin: Okay.

After a moment of silence, Jin spoke up.

Jin: y/n what is all this?

Y/n: huh? what Oppa?

Jk: Did u drug Jennie and leak the information about Mr. Lee's company to kai?

Jin: And don't u dare to lie

Jk: y/n say us the truth. Trust us.

Y/n: it's true that I drugged her and leaked the information.

Y/n said with a straight face.

Jin: No you are lying why would you do that y/n? We know you from birth. You're the most innocent one I ever saw.

Y/n: it's true Oppa. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not

Jk: y/n do you know tht tae loves you?

Y/n: U-Uhh?? what are you saying Oppa.? He always loves Jennie not me.

Jk: no he maybe loved Jennie after getting into a relationship. But he always loved you and I know he still loves you.

Y/n: What do u mean by he loved me?

Jk: You remember when kai proposed to you?

Y/n: y-yes

Flashback

Tae, Jennie, y/n, and Yeonie are best friends.

They all are living happily.

Unlike now Jennie use to love her sister and brother so much

Y/n father and stepmom (Jennie's mom) maintain the biggest mafia in Seoul.

When y/n was 16 yrs old Kai came into their lives. He is the son of one of the popular mafia

One day Tae was going to propose y/n. But as soon as he reach there he saw kai kneeling in front of y/n and proposing to her.

As tae was a short-tempered person he ran from there in anger without listening to what y/n decision was

Kai: y/n I love you.

Y/n: Kai I don't want to hurt you but...... I love someone else.

Kai got disappointed but decided to not show it.

Kai: it's okay we can at least be friends right?

y/n: of course

Kai: so....whom do u love y/n

(That was when Jennie came and started listening to the convo)

Y/n: it's tae

Jennie:* ohh it's tae. I'm happy tht she chose a good one. She is an angel and she deserves an angel of course. *( smiles)

The fact is tht Jennie doesn't know is that Kai proposed y/n. This lead to a situation where when kai proposed to Jennie she accepted but they decided to keep their relationship secret.