twenty seven

"and this is the dressing room, we provide our dancers with costumes." chenle nodded

"tae is he new?"

"yeah, be nice."

"hes. so. cute." a silver haired male ran to chenle embracing him tightly, he smelled like vanilla just like taeyong.

"hey! hes my baby i met him first." taeyong stomped pouting "for being the boss you sure are one big baby tae." a blue haired male from the back laughed loudly.

out of nowhere someone walked in clapping "come on ladies its almost time."

the blue haired male walked over to the guy and smacked his head "who are you calling lady?" the taller black haired male and the shorter male started yelling names and curses at each other.

"hey! no fighting or ill tell jaehyun."

the two stopped and huffed out.

"lele, these two are doyoung and xiaojun, doyoung is the tall guy who walked in calling us ladies, hes the bartender, and xiaojun is.....my favorite dancer."

the silver haired male from earlier gasped from behind "after everything we've been through?"

"ah this is jungwoo, hes so cute." jungwoo bubbly smiled "you are?"

"im zhong chenle."

the door opened wide in which jisung walked in without a care in the world. "hey you cant be in here." the brunette smiled "i dont care, im here for lele." jungwoo scoffed "does it look like i care? no, so get out."

chenle held jisungs hand and smiled at jungwoo "we'll leave now hyung im sorry..." the silver haired male shook his head "dont apologize, it was nice meeting you lele. come back soon!"

"i will hyung bye!" everyone yelled bye at the two boyfriends walking out the dressing room.

"what'd you talk about with jaehyun hyung?" jisung shrugged "just life." the older male nodded.

"get home safe you two." they stopped hearing jaehyuns voice roar through the clubs empty main room. "goodbye hyung, ill be back soon." the oldest male nodded seriously "jisung, think about what we talked about."

jisung rolled his eyes and hummed throwing his arm over chenles shoulders.

"what did you two talk about?" jisung looked over to chenle quickly then putting his eyes back on the road "nothing serious le."

"well jae hyung sounded serious..." jisung furrowed his brows "why are you referring to him so friendly? also its none of your business, so just stay out of it." the older male furrowed his brows now "it is my business, im your boyfriend."

"will you stop bitching about it chenle?"

the blonde male sighed turning to the window

"hey." chenles eyes fluttered open as jisung lightly shook him "what time is it?"

"its 10:30, im going to a party." chenle smiled "you shouldve told me sooner, ill go get ready." the blonde male stood up but was lightly say back down "no le, just me and the guys."

"you want me to stay home?" jisung nodded smiling "well im gonna go, i dont want you calling anyone over." the blonde was confused "okay."

jisung walked out not saying another word to his boyfriend who sat stunned.

the brunette was now in possession of the blondes car keys all the time so he climbed into chenles car and drove off to his friends house.