three

"holy shit this feels amazing..." jisung smiled closing his eyes, jeno laughed at the statement while side eyeing his bestfriend "fucking addict." jisung turning his head slightly, smirked "that makes two of us."

jeno laughed once again starting to see stars "holy shit. I havent had this shit in like a month..."

"I had it yesterday." jisung added.

"fucking crazy." jeno said while giggling

"hey boys~" a voice chimed in as jisung kept his eyes closed

and there he was

remain....

"renjun!" mark who was also taking in effects of the drug waved from across the room

renjun smiled seeing jisung was not giving him attention in the slightest.

"what? everyones having fun without me?already? you guys at least saved me some right??" yuta smiled "how can we forget you..."

renjun held out his hand and yuta walked him to the couch, helping him inject the clear liquid into his arm.

"there you go" yuta said with a wide smile across his face

jisung was sitting on the floor, laughing to himself...

"hey..."

feeling the presence of someone in front of him, jisung looked up to see the black haired male "hey." he answered back calmly

"wanna have some fun?" renjun asked while slowly sitting on jisungs lap and brushing his hair with his small fingers

"renjun...i thought we agreed we wouldn't interact." jisung said pinching the bridge of his nose

renjun pouted. "come on jisung...please..." the younger shook his head "renjun-ahh"

renjun slowly moved his hips once against jisungs crotch looking at the younger in the eyes.

"lets go find a room..." jisung took a hold of renjuns hand and walked to an empty room and slamming the door shut jisung immediately smashed his lips onto renjuns soft pink ones "you're such a brat." laughing renjun kissed back "you've always loved it."

they fell onto the bed and renjun took the lead unzipping jisungs pants while still roughly kissing him.

"when is he going to call? do you think he isn't interested?" chenles chin rested on his hand as he pouted. jaemin was drying dishes just listening to the younger whine.

"maybe." he dryly responds, just then haechan walks out of the kitchen with more dirty plates "hey, if he doesn't have any interest so what? he wasnt that cute anyway. he looked kinda tired? or more like sick? i dont know but seriously chenle maybe he just isnt into you."

chenle scoffed "how can he not be interested? im ZHONG CHENLE."

haechan rolled his eyes "you literally asked if we think he's into you or not."

"get to work." jaemin said while throwing the drying towel in haechan face "you're not even finished washing dishes." jaemin smiled and patted haechans back "whos the boss? me. so you wash the rest while i go count the amount we made today and get your pay checks ready. unless you dont want the check?"

haechan bowed lightly with a smile "rest assured boss ill have these dishes clean in no time."

chenle laughed chosing to just forget about jisungs call for the time being and began to mop the floor.

waking up jisung inhaled the smell of ash "cigarettes after sex? and after heroine? your insane." jisung laughed while getting up to change into his clothes which was scattered all over the floor

"jisung lets date again." renjun blankly mentioned while inhaling the smoke of his cigarette "renjun. we cant, it never worked out." jisung was zipping up his pants when renjun hugged him from behind.

"jun...let go"despite being told to let go, renjun kept his grip tight around jisungs waist "its been 6 months, i miss you..." jisung clearly bothered pushed the older away "you're putting me in a bad mood."

"im leaving...eat something you look skinny..." jisung said while throwing a twenty dollar bill on the bed and walking towards the door.

"asshole!" renjun yelled at jisungs back which was already out the door

"good morning what can i get for you??" the blonde barista asked while looking down at the tablet with a straight face.

"a black coffee...." jisung smiled waiting for the boy to lift his head, and he did.....

"for jisung, correct?"

"yes."

chenle wrote it down and charged the younger "okay, would you like the receipt??" he smiled "no thank you."

"for jisung!" 

jisung ran up to the counter and chenle handed him his drink "you never called."

the tall male sighed "sorry i promise i will tonight! how about we plan something? yeah?"

chenle crossed his arms "okay sound's good.."

"okay, i'll call you." he winked making chenle smile like an idiot

walking up to his friend haechan leaned on the counter with a smile "i still think he looks sick..." chenle hit the others arm glaring at him "he's probably just tired, go help jaemin!"

tbc

(i know its boring pls bare with me...)