eleven

jisung drove slow being that he was high and instead of going to the olders house he drove to his apartment. "why are we here?" jisung didnt say anything and got out of the car.

opening chenles door he waited

"babe just get out." the older unbuckled himself and got out walking towards the apartment complex with crossed arms.

they reached jisungs door and unlocked it, as soon as chenle stepped foot inside, jisung slammed him against the door and kissed him roughly. lele pushed him off and wiped his lip "what the hell!"

"what now lele?" the blonde huffed out and threw his sweater and phone on the floor. "so you took me to a party just to make me sit by myself, i enjoy myself and then you get mad at me for it, and then drag me out of the damn house, yell at me and grab me by my face just to take me to your shitty apartment to fuck me?!?"

jisung bit the inside of his cheek "am i not allowed to want to have sex with my boyfriend!?!" chenle flinched "you think i want to have sex with you right now?" the younger stepped closer to him and whispered "yeah cause you're my bitch remember?" chenle took the tallers hand and made him sit on the couch.

kneeling infront of him chenle placed his small hand on jisungs crotch. he looked him dead in the eye "is this what you want hm? for me to get on my knees like a good bitch?" jisung smirked and leaned closer "thats exactly how i want you."

chenle picked himself up, sat on jisungs lap and whispered in his ear "do it then. fuck me."

the taller kissed chenle roughly and carried him to the bedroom where he pushed him onto the bed. his lips traveled from his lips down to his jaw, neck and then down to his collarbones. "i told you to stay put." chenle moaned lightly as jisung sucked and kissed his porcelain skin.

"you didnt listen." he was now stripping chenle of all his clothes and proceeding to make marks in his inner thighs.

jisung rapidly takes off his own clothes and looks down at the older who looked like a mess. his hair was sticking to his forehead, his face was tinted a pink blush and his lips were red and swollen "be a good bitch for me tonight yeah?"

the morning after the party felt as if chenle got hit by a bus, his legs, ass, and head hurt. jisung was still out like a light not letting go of the smaller.

"ji let me go, i gotta go to work." jisung groaned and held on tighter "ji. let go ill get fired at this rate." jisung opened his eyes and smiled "good than ill have you all to myself." chenle rolled his eyes "yeah? than whos gonna lend you money for weed?" jisung smirked "i can just sell you for your pretty face." chenle laughed and hit jisungs arm "whos the one who had 5 rounds of rough sex last night because somebody almost touched me."

jisung rolled his eyes "im never bringing you to parties." chenle lifted himself up from bed and felt something sticky in between his thighs "ji this is gross. the least you could do is clean up after yourself." jisung stuck his tongue out "no i was to lazy."

chenle cleaned himself up and changed for work. "mm so what will we do tonight ji?" jisung put his hands in his pockets and shrugged "round 6?" he smirked and chenle smacked his arm

"ill see you later ji." jisung hummed and kissed chenles lips "bye bye" the moment the blonde left the house jisung got a phone call

"ji up for today? yuta brought up some new stuff."

"yeah ill be there."

chenle showed up for his shift and there was already a long line of customers. not a good sign.

"youre late again chenle." jaemin said

"yeah sorry im hungover." suddenly everything went silent

haechan scoffed "that and you got laid?" he pointed at chenles neck and smiled.

chenle pulled out his phone and looked for himself "holy shit that dumbass."

earning a glare from jaemin he set up the tablet and started taking orders.

after almost half a day chenle was exhausted but still had another 20 minutes of work left and to his luck they were very busy. although at this time the café was not as full.

"hello what can i get for you?" he sighed looking down at the tablet

"tired??" chenles head shot up and smiled "kun!" haechan and jaemin were watching from the kitchen and the costumers startled because of his yell turned to look.

kun laughed and so did lele.

"his smile is so nice." at the same time right in front of each other the two thought the same thing.

"so what can i get for you?" kun put his finger on his chin and tapped it as if he was in deep thought. "ill take a white chocolate latte." chenle smiled and typed it down "okay ill go get that for you. just a moment." for a moment they didnt stop looking at each other till the doorbell rang and in walked an angry jisung.

jaemins smile was wiped off his face as soon as he saw who walked in, so he stepped out of the kitchen and stood behind chenle. haechan watched from the kitchen with anticipation.

"are you going to stop staring at him now?" kun turned around and smiled "jisung." the younger didnt even look at him.

"lele lets go." chenle tilted his head "but my shift isnt finished." jaemin felt as though things might get heated and costumers were already fixated onto the scene so he sighed "lele just go, its fine, dont let your boyfriend make a scene."

chenle looked around and frowned "but what about kun geges drink??" jisung looked at the older with even more anger now "zhong chenle." by hearing that chenle flinched and he gulped. "okay...just wait a minute ji. ill go get my stuff." he entered jaemins office and took his bag and jacket.

walking out of the office jisung pulled the blonde harshly by his wrist and dragged him out of the café

chenle looked back and smiled "sorry ge!"

haechan stood in the kitchen and smiled at jaemin scratching his neck "i dont think i can go home today..."

they walked to chenles house in pure silence while jisung emitted an angry aura.

taking a step into the house chenle took off his shoes and as soon as he did jisung grabbed his arm once again and pulled him into chenles own room almost throwing the older onto the bed.

"you keep making me angry zhong chenle."

tbc.