eighteen

"hey lele maybe you should listen to jaemin." jaemin smiled from where he was sitting and haechan bit his lip feeling the tension rise.

"you stay out of it." jisung side eyed haechan

"hey jisung. haechan just wants chenle to decide on his own." jaemin started speaking harsher

jisung looked at jaemin with an angry expression "chenle is deciding for himself. and his decision is to be with me alright? so stay out of it." chenle hugged jisungs waist tightly not saying a word

"right lele? you love me right?" jisung held chenles soft face in his hands and smiled making chenles heart palpitate fast and his arms hug the tallers long torso even tighter. "i love jisung."

jaemin shook his head "chen-"

jisung cut him off proudly "lele pack a bag were going to my house." chenle felt confused, he froze. jaemin sighed and shook his head "chenle dont."

"but why?" jisung looked him in the eyes as if he was hypnotizing him and he smiled "dont you want to stay with me for a while? hm? just you and me." chenle smiled at the thought and nodded.

jaemin stood up and pulled chenle away shaking him by the shoulders "jisung is a bad guy. how many times do i have to try and convince you he doesnt care about y-"

"no jaemin hyung, listen to me. i love him and he loves me so im going with him and i need you to understand...please be happy for me." chenles face was unreadable. jaemin was frustrated, frustrated that his friend had fallen for jisungs lies.

jaemin was so frustrated he stomped toward jisung and landed his palm on the younger face. there was silence. chenle gasped and ran toward jisung cupping his face checking to see if his boyfriends face was hurt.

jaemin scoffed with a smile "dont worry chenle slaps wont hurt him as much as they hurt you. right jisung?" jisung tilted his head in confusion

jaemins smile dropped "you hit him. you think i dont know?" jisungs eyes quickly averted somewhere else. "lele go get your shit were leaving." chenle nodded and picked up a bag in his closet, jaemin was following behind him trying to convince him to stay. "lele stay."

chenle shook his head "its okay. i want to go with ji, ill be back after a while so keep haechan company. jisung just cares to much." jaemin sighed realizing there was nothing else that could be done.

"okay fine, but promise me you'll put yourself first." chenle sighed and looked at jaemin in the eyes "i will."

chenle and jisung drove to the youngers apartment in silence. there was nothing to say really, but after a while jisung spoke up in a serious tone "quit the café in a week." chenle looked at jisung in pure shock. how can he just quit?

"but ji i-"

"no buts chenle. you know how i get when you dont listen." chenle put his head down

"chenle. i need you to promise me you'll quit."

chenle bit his lip head down.

jisungs hand gripped onto the steering wheel making his veins show a bit, he hit the breaks quickly, pulling over into a parking spot he grabbed chenles face harshly.

in response chenle whimpered feeling the pressure pierce through his cheeks. "are you going to listen to me?" chenle nodded with tears falling down his cheeks

"stop crying or ill fuck you in this damn parking spot." jisung let go of chenles face harshly and started the car.

"i dont know why you told me to come with you if you were just going to threaten me." jisung turned the car off again and grabbed chenles arm harshly "stop being a little bitch chenle. didnt i tell you that i wanted to be with you?!"

chenle had so much confidence at this moment which probably wasnt the best idea.

"how am i being a little bitch?! you're the little bitch." as soon as he said that chenle realized what he said and looked at jisung with fear.

jisung was staring out the window with his jaw clenched.

chenle shook his head and held onto jisungs arm. "ji! i wasnt thinking, and i shouldnt have said that im sorry. you're right i am a little bitch, please ji im sor-" jisung shrugged chenles hand off his arm and started the car

"shut the fuck up." the air in car was thick and chenle was scared, tears started fall down his cheeks to his neck. "ji im sorry.." jisung was fuming at this point and already pulled up to the apartment complex.

chenle was still crying repeating his apology, jisung just ignored the cries.

once the car came to a stop the brunette immediately got out of the car speed walking over to chenles door opening it harshly.

chenle new what was coming.

jisung pulled the blonde male out with force and walked fast toward and up the stairs.

chenle was crying lowly but loud enough for people to hear.

"shut the fuck up." jisungs grip was tight on chenles wrist as they sped down the hall to jisung apartment, taking out his key he unlocked his door with one hand and the other on chenles wrist.

as soon as the door closed chenle was slammed against the door. the blonde boy whimpered at the pain he felt in his back.

jisung brought up his hand to harshly grab chenles face. "i told you to shut the fuck up didnt i?" chenle couldnt even respond because he was crying so bad.

he nodded slowly with tears blinding his sight.

jisung sighed and let go of the olders face turning around and sliding his hand on his face.

chenle shaking dropped to the floor and hugged his knees.

the younger turned to face chenle "get the fuck up."

chenle slowly got up but as soon as he stood straight his boyfriends knuckles landed onto his cheek.

chenles legs went numb and his hip and palms hit the the floor. his face burned. his lip felt like it was bleeding and his eyes went blind from the tears.

jisung, placing his hand on his face sighed and bent down to chenles eye level lifting his chin up so the older was looking at him.

"lele dont make me angry baby..." chenles lip quivered trying not cry out loud.

a few sobs escaped his lip making jisung embrace him and pet his head "shhh its okay...im sorry, i just love you so much."

chenle looked down nodding convincing himself that jisung hit him because he loved him so much.

"lele look at me." the blonde chinese looked up teary eyed and felt the youngers lips on his.

jisungs lips kissed chenles roughly, the blonde males heart ached yet he kissed back with so much love for the younger.

tbc.

poor lele:((