nineteen

the brunette lifted himself and chenle up from the ground wrapping his arm around the blondes waist. chenle completely forgot about his bloody lip and aching cheek and wrapped his arms around jisungs neck deepening the kiss.

jisungs hands slid down from chenles small waist to his ass slightly grabbing it. lips still on each other, jisungs tongue swirled every corner of the olders mouth making chenle moan slightly.

"jump." chenle did as told and wrapped his legs aroung the youngers waist.

jisung stumbled into his bedroom still kissing chenles bright pink lips and soon made it to the bed where he fell onto with the older under him.

the brunettes hands slid up chenles shirt while his lips made new marks onto his neck, his hands brushed over chenles nipple making the older gasp lightly.

smirking jisung lowered his kisses onto the olders clothed chest, his hands lifted chenles shirt and stuck his head in. the brunette stuck his tongue out swirling it around chenles nipple making the olders back arch.

"ji..." jisung smirked sucking onto one side and used his free hand to play with the other nipple.

chenles small hands made their up to latch onto jisungs brunette hair.

jisungs lips moved to the blondes stomach leaving butterfly kisses, which soon turned into sucking onto his skin leaving purplish marks down his small torso and vline.

the younger lifted himself up and took off his shirt, and leaning back down he left kisses down chenles vline sliding off his sleeping shorts and boxers.

chenle gasped a bit at the feeling of the cold air touching his thighs.

the brunette looked at chenle from his crotch smirking and started to kiss and suck on chenles inner thighs, as his head was in between chenles legs making the older feel so much pleasure the blondes hands made their way to hold onto jisungs brown locks practically telling him to keep kissing on his inner thighs.

chenles back arched and he threw his head back as his hands held onto jisungs hair while the said brunette was making more marks.

"ji...just fuck me please." chenles voice was shaky and his eye lids were heavy.

jisung came up to kiss chenle softly but pulled away reaching for a condom on his nightstand. "w-why cant you just d-do me raw?" jisung froze and he looked at chenle who was out of breath.

"no lele." jisung ripped open the plastic and slid the condom on hovering over chenle.

the brunette brought chenles knees up and held them on each arm pushing himself into chenle who was moaning with his mouth hanging open, as soon as he was all the way in, jisung pulled out and pushed himself back in a fast speed causing chenle to almost yell out.

jisung was slamming himself into the smaller and as he looked down grunting chenles hair was sticking to his forehead, his eyes were red and teary, his mouth was slightly open letting out all kinds of moans and his favorite of all was chenle moaning his name.

"j-jisung h-harder." the blondes moans became louder as jisung snapped his hips harder making the noise of skin slapping even harder. the brunette started to feel even more turned on seeing chenle grip onto the shests and hearing the headboard hit the wall along with the sound of his bed creaking.

"holy shit lele you feel so fucking good." jisung closed his eyes feeling like he was about to cum.

chenle let out one high pitched moan and threw his head back as he came. jisung at the same time came inside the condom and tossed it to the side and pulling out another.

"lele ride me hm?"

the brunette flipped himself under chenle who was now sitting on his torso.

chenle shyly took a hold of jisungs dick and lifted himself up over it, and sinking himself down he let out a scream like moan.

"fuck." jisung brought his arm up to his face as he sighed in pleasure.

the blonde went at a slow pace and let out moans here and there, throwing his head back and placing his hands behind him on jisungs thighs he angled himself better and fastened up his pace.

"chenle..." jisungs closed eyes slowly opened to look at a very attractive chenle. the blondes hair was sticking to his forehead, he was biting his lip, and moaning loudly as his eyes glued onto jisungs dick entering and exiting him.

"fuck lele." the brunette threw his head back and let out a few grunts and noises.

reaching his limit chenle came and pulled jisung out of himself and threw himself backwards.

laying there out of breath the two stared at the ceiling with chest moving up and down harshly.

the blonde was the first to rise and so he crawled over to jisung, laying himself on the youngers bare chest.

jisung turned to chenle and smiled "lele that was great." the blonde smiled back

"hey i didnt leave any marks today did i?" chenle looked at his chest, collarbones, and thighs which were covered in purple marks and he looked at jisung pouting "you always leave so many marks!"

the brunette wrapped his arms around the smallers waist. "its because i want people to know you're park jisungs boyfriend." chenle laughed and rested his head on jisungs neck

"hey babe?" jisung hummed in response with closed eyes "you never asked me to be your boyfriend did you? we kinda just went into being boyfriends." jisung looked at chenle nodding

"why didn't you ask?" the brunette looked up in thought "mm im not sure, but i mean does it matter now? you know you're my boyfriend and i am yours, most of my friends also know too." chenle pouted again this time making a whining noise "but jiii cant you just ask me right now?"

jisung laughed "now?! lele we're already dating...." chenle fluttered his eyelashes making the brunette give in "alright alright ill do it."

"yay!"

"zhong chenle will you be my boyfriend?" jisung felt like what he had just said was the cringiest thing of all time.

but chenle smiled widely and pecked jisungs lips softly "yes."

the two fell asleep on jisungs bed that night. one conflicted and the other head over heels.

tbc.