fourteen

"look at me when im talking." chenle scoffed with a smile "no."

jisung pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "go home lele."

"jisu-" jisung turned to him and pulled him up. "go home. we'll talk then." chenle felt tears brim his eyes "you know damn well we wont end up talking park jisung." he pulled his arm out of the tallers grip and walked out of the room letting his tears fall.

he walked down the stairs and bumped into so many people, making his way to the kitchen he sat himself there crying with a cup of who knows what in his hand.

after a few minutes somebody snatched the cup out of his hand and threw it away and looking up he never felt so relieved. "ge ge" he pouted and tried not to let anymore tears fall "lele why are you by yourself, again? and crying?" kun looked upset.

"ge, renjun is so pretty." he couldnt help but cry his eyes out, kuns hand made its way to cup chenles face. "you're beautiful." chenle despite feeling sad his heart fluttered just for a moment.

"I'll take you home." the blonde shook his head "i dont want to go home, because he said we'd talk there but everytime he gets angry all he wants is sex.....i dont want to have sex with him tonight." kun sighed and held chenles hand

"then i wont take you home...how about we dance?" kun tilted his head and smiled "yeah right, after what happened last time?" the older chinese male laughed "okay then lets go to the cafe." the small blonde looked up at him and nodded

meanwhile jisung was taking in effects of heroine. "ji, is lele not properly trained?" jisung opened his eyes and saw renjun smiling straight at him "he is, just give him some time, hes naive he'll get the hang of it." renjun laughed "are you playing him?"

"just for a bit." the black haired laughed again finding himself a seat on the brunettes lap "i like it when youre on drugs, you're honest. you swore you liked him last time, you even said he was pretty." jisung looked up at the ceiling and a moment when chenle smiled played in his head and he smiled at the thought "he is, lele is beautiful."

renjun rolled his eyes "yeah whatever, ji lets go do something fun." he held onto jisungs hand who stood up and walked out of the room into another with the black haired.

yuta smiled looking at the two "its going to get real fun around here."

renjun was moaning loudly as jisung kissed his neck aggressively.

"why the fuck are you being so loud today." renjun smiled "cause i know how much you like hearing me."

jisung grabbed onto both of the olders legs and smirked. "what about lele? what will you do about him?" jisung laughed lowly "i dont know."

the brunette was genuinely scared when chenle reached for heroine. "hey babe dont worry about him right now. im here infront of you. dont miss out on this chance hm?" jisung nodded

he kissed renjun softly with a smile and started to slide the olders shorts and boxers off.

he kissed down his bare chest and down to his inner thighs biting and sucking in the process "you're so sweet jun." the older was moving around from the amount of pleasure he was receiving

and eventually the brunettes hands started to unzip his pants while giving jun a gentle but passionate kiss.

kun and chenle walking side by side, hands brushing against each other every now and then, talked about their personal interest and childhood experiences.

kun was currently laughing while chenle on the other hand was pouting "so you asked everyone in your middle school to be your valentine and everyone still said no?"