"Alright you ready, jay texted and they're on the way, I'mma take Jojo out tonight" Vanie said and it looks like she had plans of her own.

"I guess I got jay " Niamey rolled her eyes, if they fuck ain't gon be surprised.

"Bitch I am shaking " I said closing my eyes "you'll be fine, 1 you're hot as fuck, if she don't take advantage of that than fuck her " Niamey smiled.

"One more thing girly I am pretty sure you're the one who's be unable to walk tmrw cause u can not play the mommy role just saying" Vanie walked out.

"I love you, but I  agree with her " Nia said laughing "it you got this love " she kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Yo Vanie we home " I heard a voice yell, "ok ok whew " I muttered pacing back and forth, I put on the robe and stood outside the door.

Kisha cane upstairs and I stood there smiling, in my heels.
"Hey mama I missed you " she wrapped her arms around me, .

"I missed you too " I whispered, she let go of and tilted her head "you in heels, you going out or sum, " she licked her lips.

"Nahh but I got sum for you " I untied the robe and slid it off, her jaw dropped to the floor and I chuckled.

"Shit" she whispered attacking my lips again. She picked me up and opened the door.

"What's all this " she smiled, the chair sitting in the middle with handcups and a rope on it.

"You miss are getting kidnapped, " I pushed her on the chair and tied her hands back.

"Taliah " at this point, her blackass was already freaking out. "Do you trust me " I sat in her lap and whispered in her ear "yeah" she replied calming down.

"No.touching tonight, just watching, got that " she hesitantly nodded.

I attached my lips with her and dippen the kiss. "I need my hand " she whispered and I chuckled on her lip.

"No you don't " I got up pulling her pants down and she groaned "let me touch you " I unclipped the part separating my pussy and her thigh and grinding on her thigh

I moaned putting my head on her shoulder "shit" she whispered as I kept grinding on her thigh.

"Fuck " I moaned and moved my hand down to touch myself "thats good baby " she praised

The fact that I still needed her to be daddy for me to come was a little crazy.

After I met her, shit wasn't the same anymore. When I touch myself I couldn't come.

"Almost there, baby, come for me liah " ya see what I mean.
"Mm fuck daddy " I knew that would get her frustrates.

"Lemme touch you liah please baby" she whispered and kept moving her hands that were tied back.

I was literally so close to giving in but then I remembered I haven't given her, her part.

I stop and get up lowering myself in between her legs.
"Can I " she nodded and I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her boxers down.

I attached my lips on her clit and licked her up and down. "Fuck liah " she moved her butt up and I held her down and continued sucking on her clit.

"You like that daddy?" She moaned and I lifted my head up and pushed a finger in her"shit liah I am finna come " she groaned and kept moving not staying in place.

"Come for me daddy, please " I added another finger and kept Licking and sucking.

She stopped moving, her body froze and trew her head back moaning as she came on my face.

"Fuck " she moaned her chest going up and down.

I licked my lips and stood up walking behind her.

"I'mma untie you " I took the ropes off.
"That's all " I said and walked to the bathroom.

I turned the water on and called kisha to come in and soon she walked in but i was too focused on what I was doing and didn't notice.

"Hey mama " she said walking in "You bought this? " I heard her say while chuckling.

"What is it " I questioned and turned my head around and saw her wearing the strap.
"Oh- oh that " she looked so good with it on.

"Mhm"

"Well I was planning on using it but iont know maybe not today " she hummed again.

"Can I use it on u " I chocked on my spit. I know this bitch did not just.

Holy shit.

I laughed and started taking my clothes off.

I thought she was joking.

I walked in the shower andclosed my eyes, wetting my body. Soon the door slid open and a naked, strapped kisha walled in .

"Let me fuck u baby "

Lord have mercy

(Excuse any error or mistake)